The mystifying trip

The voice of a woman woke me up , her frantic voice and anxious words brought me out of my brief sleep. For a minute I thought it was my mother, then the face of my favourite teacher Miss Gracie Finnit floated above me , she kept on asking the nurse what had caused me to faint, her voice held the affection of a mother ,my eyes watered , I wasnt used to someone caring for me. It had always been the opposite, me caring for people whom I loved . The nurse  said " miss, its okay she  fainted due to too much stress and tension I feel a fever coming up but it seems quite mild also I have given her proper medications I'm sure she'll be fine ."On hearing the nurse speak I adjusted myself and got up from the bed . Miss Gracie's relieved face came into being . She sighed and pulled me in for a hug . After a few moments she left me there on the bed without a word and walked away from the nurse room . I was baffled by her reaction but as today had gone unexpectedly shocking  I doubted there was much that could shock me anymore. I left the infirmary and instead of going back to resume my classes I walked out of  school . Anger coursed through me as the memories of the morning's incident flash in front of my eyes. Injustice , prejudice, inequality were the words my mind repeated every time I remembered it all. All my dreams were now shattered and my hopes of continuing my studies seemed slim. I doubted how I could make it out of this situation . I walked on and on as far away from the school as possible , I was in need of a miracle which seemed unlikely to happen . I went to the one secret spot I had. it was in the middle of the woods a little far away from the town. Most people avoided going there as it was silent and eerie but me, I loved silent places. It soothed and calmed me down, the breeze and the nature around me gave me life . It gave me a reason to live , it felt connected to me . I walked to the woods and sat by the lake spreading my legs on the ground , the slight breeze ruffled the leaves of the trees and bushes . I cried for hours and hours as the mornings events  rolled their way into my mind. 

Time passed by and when after some time I opened my eyes I found myself  lying on the ground . The moon had come up and the stars shone brightly , dusk it was I realised and then with a start I woke up . I had spent more than 5 hours now. It was almost dark and i had never come here before dark . A strange feeling crept over me I felt as if someone was watching me . I turned around to look for the person but found no one . strange it was ..... I started in the direction I knew I had come from. Having little idea as the dark had left no signs like the flowers or the trees that usually helped me get back , all I had left was a strong instinct and a brief map in my mind . Suddenly I heard a soft ruffle of leaves it almost felt so soft that I thought that I shouldnt have heard it . It came from the place I had been sitting . I increased my footsteps , sweat ran through my forehead as I almost started out at a running pace . I wasnt sure why I was so scared but my instincts told me something was quite wrong even dangerous out there . I ran towards the exit way of the forest ,the slight rustle had now changed into the sound of someone walking or more appropriately running . I could see the exit it wasnt far away but suddenly my leg tripped and I fell down hard on the ground .The steps were now closer very close , I could hear them. Please save me I thought, my heartbeat paced frantically and my hands were sweaty and clammy, there was a slight pain in my legs. I needed help I was sure I was in danger , I closed my eyes and as I saw a shadow fall in front of me, 'I am so dead' was my first thought and soon as that happened I felt picked blown and thrown off into nothingness.....