Introducing Cathryn & Alexia!

I grew up in ohio, by Lake Erie, my name is Cathryn Yonek but my friends call me Catie, or Cat. Me and my friend Alexia met online but once we met we became best friends! We always dreamed of meeting each other and know we could. I waited for her in Florida by WWE's training facilities. Soon she arrived and hugged me and I hugged her back. "I can't believe it we got signed to wwe!" I said hugging her screaming with excitement! "I know right! Goodbye NXT!" Alexia said waving her hand while we both laughed. We soon saw Triple H come out and we stood still. "Yes sir?" I asked and he chuckled "welcome to wwe girls you can go see my wonderful wife Steph inside she is standing in the lobby." he said and we both nodded and went inside. We saw steph, and we sat down on the chairs in the lobby. She smiled and sat down in the one In front of us. "So girls here we will be assigning your ring names, please write them down I will be back after I bring some of the divas in here to meet you all." She smiled and walked out. Me and Alexia began writing in names and that's when steph came back in. She had Trinity, Nattie, Ariana, and the Bellas come in. We all smiled and greeted each other until we were called in to began training.