RAW IS AMBROSE

Our "vacation" was cut on short notice as we had fun but those days went by fast. We all had fun in Jon's hometown and we all had on Saturday a signing since it was easy for us to get to the area where it was and not a lot of signings come around, ya you get the point. Anyway like it was everywhere almost in the country there was snow, cat was happy but I wasn't, I didn't know it got so cold here, I mean when we got the Arena it was 29°F here. But we still had a show to run and since Jon, being a hometown boy and it was his birthday as well. I had a feeling he wouldn't lose this match and that's probably why Paul had no one interfere into Jon and Colby's match because it was Jon's birthday. Joe kicked off raw by coming out and talking until Colby came out and challenge him to a match. "Don't you have a match against my boy ambrose sell out?" Joe huffed, "oh yes I do in fact it's his birthday too-" the crowd began chanting "RAW IS AMBROSE". "SHUT UP! Anyway I want to have a match with you because I need some warm up." Colby smirked "fine but I spear you so hard you will have no more breath left in that small a** body Seth." He said "believe that" joe ended that pipe bomb and left the ring but there match was next but it was appropriate for the moment. Once raw was back on after commercials joe and Colby had an all out war against each other, I mean these two best the heck out of each other! But the match ended with Joe spearing Colby out of his boots. Which at the end Joe went to the back and a camera cut to the back and Randy said "happy birthday ambrose" to Jon as he walked past and Jon smiled sticking his tongue out "thanks orton." He said and the camera came back to the ring where Sheamus and The Miz fought with Mizdow copying the Miz's moves off to the side.

Once the Miz and sheamus where done fighting Alexia and I went up to Jon and said happy birthday for the show "thanks girls" he smiled and walked past as carrying something. "What is that?" I asked " I dunno you should ask you man." Alexia huffed and I looked at her "well anyway let's watch the show." I said as we went into my locker room to watch. As Jon entered the ring he put down his bag and unzipped it "listen here everyone if you don't know it's my birthday!" Jon smirked and the crowd chanted again "RAW IS AMBROSE" and Jon just stood there smirking. "Anyway I have some party gifts, for seth for my and your enjoyment, and it is--... oh look a party hat attached to a kendo stick." He smiled "what in the world is he doing?" Asked JBL "I don't know lets see what the birthday lunatic is doing okay king and JBL?" Said Cole. "Okay anyway I have another thing which is a birthday cake-" Jon said that part until seth came out "aw look guys, the party pooper.." Jon sighed "okay ambrose, listen it may be your birthday but I'm gonna make sure you have the worse birthday ever because once I step into the ring, Imma ruin your "party""
Colby smirked and once he got in the ring Jon threw the cake at Colby and it hit him head first and then he began attacking him like crazy! But of course his security came in but someone came out to help Jon, no not Joe but.....

the Viper Randy Orton!
Once randy came into the ring he RKOed Noble then Mercy, which aloud Jon to Dirty Deeds Colby as he was distracted, and in the end Jon but a candle on Colby's head in a cake covered part and randy lit the candle and the both of them laughed and as they left my match was up next. I entered and my opponent was Cameron, I rolled my eyes as she put on her lipstick. The bell rang and I Attacked her knocking her lipstick out of her hands, I began banging her head against the mat. I had to let go at the count of 4 and had to break it up, but then I gave her the loose fez press, once I broke that up and she got up I have her Dirty Deeds.
1

2

3..

"YOUR WINNER CATHARINE!!" The announcer said and the red held up my hand and handing me my IC title, which after that I walked out and into a hug by Alexia "thanks girl!" I said smiling and hugged her back "Cameron, was a piece of cake." I chuckled "ya, anyway let's go to my locker room for once and watch Jon and Colby's street fight." I said and me and cat ran to my locker room. Once the fight began Jon had a kendo stick already began beating Colby with it. After 5 minutes the both went through a table, I covered my mouth and just watched still, Colby went out and grabbed a chair and put it under Jon's head, he picked his head up and went for the curb stomp when Jon rolled out of the way and as Colby had a moment Jon grabbed him and dirty deeded him on the chair, then he went for the cover
1

2

3
"YOUR WINNER DEAN AMBROSE!!!" The announcer said as the ref held up his hand "I bet you seth isn't to fond of Dean right now guys." Said Cole "well what do you think?! He just hit his head on a chair! Mr. Money in the bank will have revenge on that lun- wait wait wait.. What's ambrose doing?" JBL stated as Jon grabbed the MITB brief case "thanks for the gift sell out!" Jon called to Colby and walked out with MITB brief case as raw ended and we all left and went back to the hotel to sleep.