A day without work

Once I and Cathryn got home I looked at her smiling. "You got a crush don't you?" I said looking at her. She blushed and looked down "w-well.." She said and I slapped my thigh laughing "you do, you love Jonathan!" I said and she snarled. I looked at her and stood up "bring it." I smirked and she brought me up onto the bed and did a DDT. "Sorry but I don't want to hurt you." She smirked licking her lips and pushing the hair out of her face, she then walked off out of the bed room into the living room area to sit down and watch tv, along with eating Pringles. I walked in "hey don't eat to

Much those make you sick!" I said. She rolled her eyes. "I won't!" She said with her mouth full, just then I got a phone call from Joe. My eyes widen. "Umm let me take this.." I said and walked out of the room, I answered

"Hello?"

"Hey is this Alexia?"

"Ya.."

"Well anyway Jonathan told me that he met your friend so I was wondering if I could meet you?"

My heart raced, I answered sure and told Cathryn. "So you mostly got a date" she smirked and I blushed. "Touch his hair for me." She said laughing and turned the tv to a replay of raw. "YES GET HIM Y2J!!" She shouted and I jumped "JAYSUS CATHRYN!" I said and she looked at me. "Sorry I am a major Jerichohaloic!" She laughed and I sat down, until I saw the time was 1:00pm. "Oh sh**!" I said "sorry Cathy! I gotta go met joe!" I didn't get her reply because I mostly ran out the door waiting to met maybe the man of my dreams.

After Alexia had left I kept watching repays until I decided to watch the wwe network. I got a text from Jonathan.

"Hey Cathy :)"

"Hey Jonathan x3"

"Could I come over and hang

Out?"

"Of course!!"

I was so happy! Jonathan was coming over! I quickly paused the tv ran into the bathroom and took a shower, I got on a tang top and shorts and sat down. Then a knock at the door appeared and I answered. Jonathan came in and smiled. "Hey cat." He said and kissed my head. I shivered with excitement and sat down. "Wanna watch some countdown with me ambrose?" I chuckled and he nodded. He sat down close by me and I rested my head on his shoulder. He was laughing when he saw himself say he would were a wedding dress, I did too. I hoped that alexia was having a great time with joe. "Hey Jon, I think Imma take a nap.." I said and lied my head down on his lap. I smiled and soon feel asleep I guess he did too because I heard him snore.

30 minutes later..

I had woken up and so did Jonathan to the sound of the door slamming open, plus I don't take long naps so I would have woken up before. I went over to see what it was when I saw joe and alexia on the floor kissing. "Someone had a nice date?" I said looking down at them. "Ya we did I tripped over when she aj hugged attacked me..." Joe said and I laughed "wow and AJ move?" I asked and alexia nodded. "Well anyway Jon get in here! Joe is here!" I heard Jonathan come in and I aj hug attacked him kissing him. When I stopped I said "heh, I'm the black window aj lee." Alexia snapped "hey I am!" And I laughed "okay we are both the black window aj lee!" I said getting off of him now mocking aj, Alexia joined in as we skipped around. Soon we all burst out in laughter. We all then sat down eating chips and watching tv before you knew it we all passed out because we were watching movies all day, I have to say that day was magical, I guess every day is since Jonathan came.