Wedding day....

It was Saturday, I got in my dress which was white with the light blue belt and purple diamonds. The Brides maids had light purple dresses on with light blue belts that had white diamonds. Jonathan was already at the wedding area with the priest and his best mans where: Chris Jericho and Joe. My brides mades where: Alexia, Trin, and Brie. The wedding music hit, I walked down the aisle with my dad and Chris and Joe where already crying, I rolled my eyes. Once I got there we said the vows the priest said we could kiss and we did after that we all had a group hug which consisted of Chris, Joe, Trin, Jon, Brie, and Alexia. I smiled.

We got married! I couldn't believe it me and Cathryn! She would be coming back to raw she told me about it: via satellite then before the end of raw she fights someone for the title shot! An amazing way to come back!!! I was so happy I hugged her and everyone joined in. The party after the wedding was amazing there was a ring where we had people fight it was just great. Around 12 we all went home.

My best friend got married! She wasn't aloud on RAW though sadly, but I heard she is making a video showing she was fine via satellite. After that we had a party which was amazing, then at 12:00am we all left and went home, me and Joe went to Cathryn's and Jon's house because we lived in Florida and the wedding was in Nevada. Me and Joe got a giant master bedroom ( we stole Cathryn's and Jon's ^V^ ) "really you took my room?!" Cathryn yelled "but it's a temprapedic!!!!" I said and she rolled her eyes I looked at her already in pjs she must really hate dresses. I decided to change and come down stairs the brides maids where still there and so were the best mans "why don't you guys all go downstairs and we get the upstairs? Alright?" I said and they nodded and left. "Finally we get girl time but no drinking I don't want brie mode and plus I don't drink..." Cathryn said and we looked at her "alright I didn't want brie mode out tonight anyway!" Laughed Brie and we joined her. Then we turned on the tv and began watching Disney movies: Lion King, Lady and the Tramp. After that it was 1:00am and we all fell asleep and I guess the boys did too because I didn't hear them anymore.