Introducing Cathryn & Alexia! Pt. 2

I am Alexia Orozco I grew up in Arizona and now after me and Cathryn met online we always dreamed of meeting up in wwe, and that dream came true, and now we begin where we left off. After the divas came in I had just started writing my ring name, I set down my pen and stood up with Cathryn and began shaking hands. I instantly became friends with Brie after we both began talking about the shield, while Cathryn and Trinity where talking about other things. I smiled "so Brie whom was your favorite of the shield?" I asked her "well mine are Roman and Dean." She said smiled and I gasped "OMG mine too!" And that's when the talking stopped because steph interrupted. "Everyone know training will begin, Nattie you show Catie and Alexia some training practices!" She said while Nattie nodded.

Then Nattie showed us to a roam with a ring, we practiced all our moves while I did my move the "nightmare" and Cathryn practiced the tornado DDT. Of course more divas where there so I practiced with Nikki Bella, and Cathryn with Nattie. I then did a drop kick onto Nikki and looked at her. I got onto the top ropes and jumped down on Nikki giving her am elbow. She coughed and stood up about to give her move "rack attack" I reversed it and did my signature the "nightmare" she was out I pinned her while one of the divas nearby ( Brie ) counted "your winner Alexia!" She smiled and held up my arm when I looked over next got up "pfft, you want a real fight let's do it on your first raw." She said and I nodded "it's a deal." I smirked. I went over to watch Cathryn because their where two separate rings. I looked at her while she did the tornado DDT perfectly and then a drop kick to a spear! She was doing hardcore for sure after the spear I jumped into the ring as she pinned her "1......2.......3!" I said and raised her hand as Nattie stood up and held up her other hand "your winner Catnryn!" Me and Nattie said together. Soon we walked out and everyone said goodbye, we got phone numbers, I have to say that was an exciting day! Soon Cathryn started jumping up and down and I stopped her "what is it?!" I said and she pointed there I saw, Dean Ambrose ( Jonathan Good ) and Roman reigns ( Joe Anoa'i ). I gasped and Cathryn did as well. That's when the began walking over I stood up straight and Cathryn smiled "hey." They both said "newbies eh?" They both said and smiled and gave us their phone numbers we both pinched each other. "Ow!" I said and Cathryn said ouch! "Well we aren't dreaming!" She said and we car pulled with the Bella's to our hotel.