RAW IS TODAY!!

I woke up my head on Jonathan's lap. He sleep sitting up, I was thinking he would have a sore neck since his head was on his shoulder. I got up seeing a note from Alexia and Joe.

"Went out for breakfast then going to the arena see you at 12:00pm :)

Love,

Alexia and Joe"

I looked at the clock it was 8:00am, so I decided to take a shower and once I left wake up Jonathan. I threw a pillow at his face and saw him wake up and see drool hanging from his mouth. "Gross..." I said and he threw the pillow back at me. "NU! I SLEEP YOU WORK!!" He said acting like a child. I rolled my eyes. "Jon... No you work and I work get your lazy butt of the couch!" I said and began shaking him. He soon got up and kissed me. I smiled until he saw the time. "Oh god! I gotta shower and eat!!!!!!!" He said and ran to the shower. "Oh it's only, 9:00...." I mumbled and sat down. "Raw is on tonight... I can't wait..." I said and turned on the tv.

30 minutes later..

Jonathan came out in a tangtop and jeans and had his hair all frizzy along with his hoodie on. He looked at me. "COME ON WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!" He complained. "Jezz! Jonathan it's just raw you hate being late dont you?!" I said and he was already out the door, I got up and ran out passing him. "I HAVE YOUR CAR KEYS!!" I said laughing taking his keys and running down the stairs and soon made it to the lobby. He grabbed the keys and opened the car door for me and I smiled. We began to drive it took about 45 minutes to get to the arena when I saw Joe and Alexia outside. I smiled I forgot I texted her we would be there in 5 but then I saw Chris and Paige outside talking to them. I and Jonathan parked the car and stepped out. I being a Fangirl of Y2J jumped up. "OMG CHRIS JERICHO!!" I said and Jon laughed "well you can meet him!" I smiled "carry me over der." I said and looked at Jonathan who looked at me. "Why you so lazy???" I laughed "because word life this is basic sluganamics!" I began rapping then laughing and so did Jon, we walked over laughing and then Joe and Alexia along with Paige and Chris stared at us. "Oh sorry we just said a joke over there!" Said Jonathan and I looked at Chris. "Hey! I am a fan! And diva wow I sound weird ..." I said and everyone began laughing until it began raining so we all went inside.

Cathryn was one of the most funniest person on earth! I laughed when she rapped but as it began raining we all ran inside. I gave my hoodie to cathryn while Alexia looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked "you gave her a hoodie and not me? Hmph!" She stomped her foot and roman hugged her "oh stop it!!" She said and roman backed away "well isn't someone an angry crumpet!" Paige said and everyone laughed but Alexia. "Okay okay I will get you one later..." I said and hugged cathryn.

I didn't like not getting a hoodie, not to be rude but I wanted one! Anyway Paige and I had been talking before Cathryn and Jon got here so I became friends with the anti-diva! That was really some fun because I told her how I loved her song and all that. But before we went to the arena I and Joe had a wonderful morning, we went to Burger King (his favorite place) and ate breakfast. I had some cinnamon buns while he had a hashbrown and two breakfast sandwiches! While we ate we had the most amazing time, we talked about how we met that wonderful day, and I told him about me becoming divas champion. Of course I had to now fight my new friend Paige but in wwe we weren't friends but enemies.