Big night and return.

After a weekend of hanging out and having a honeymoon thing ( only with my brides maids because well the boys were out for days Chris was the only one that left XD ) but mostly it consisted of training me to get my shoulder back to normal. But now it was RAW, and I didn't know when I would be on I was in the building actually waiting. But then my music played I sat down in a room and a camera was on me. "Hey guys." I said and I could feel the fans eyes on me. "Well my shoulder is feeling better and I hate to leave my best friend alone... But I have to because I could harm my shoulder." It felt like I was lying but I was "actually.... My shoulder is healed I just will be on for smackdown. Also nikki Bella.. This isn't another episode of "total divas" because at smackdown I am coming after you and when I get my hands on you, you won't have john Cena to save you." I said and the camera went out. "Now it's time for a divas royal rumble!! Winner of this match gets to fight the divas champion Paige!" The ring announcer said and the crowd went wild!

I was the first to enter the rumble, before I went I got a kiss from Joe and ran out. Everyone cheered for me! I was so happy when I got into the ring I waited for my opponent, the music hit of Naomi she ran in and the bell rang I got her in a shoulder to collar tie up, winning the hold i head butted her and grabbed her hair. I brought her up and slammed her face first into the ground then the crowd began chanting "5......4.......3.......2.......1!!!" The buzzer buzzed and Cat's music played. Everyone was shocked! "What?! Catharine is back?!? How could she be back!! She said for smackdown!" Michael Cole said in disbelief. She ran in and nodded to me, I nodded back and I did Joe's signature: the spear. Then cat picked her up for Jon'a signature dirty deeds! After that we both through Naomi out of the ring waiting for our next opponent to toss out. Our next opponent was none other than Cameron we both looked at each other and I through her out almost instantly. "Girl bye!" I laughed and looked at Cat "the crowd is getting bored... We have to fight..." I said and cat smirked "you want this title more than me, it's your dream just don't toss me out first round.." As we spoke brie Bella came in. Cat went after her and they fought until Nikki Bella came out and began fighting me. "finally some action!!" Said JBL. I fought hard against Nikki and cathryn tossed out Brie and smirked. Then she came over and helped me with Nikki but AJ came in.

Once the former divas champion came in everyone went after her. Heck no one wanted to see the divas title go from AJ to Paige, AJ to Paige again! I held up AJ's legs and the rest pushed her body it took maybe a minute to get AJ out because she wanted a rematch but didn't get it. After that Alexia tossed out Nikki and we began to brawl when Layla came out and fought Alexia then Summer came out and I fought her. We were the most dominate of this match until Alicia came out. She headed butted Alexia and I pulled her away "we have more divas in the match! Just don't lose!" I said rammed my head into Alicia's Stomach then tossing her out, I again went after Layla clothes lining her out. Then the last two came in Nattie and eva I was fighting nattie until she got me in a sharp shooter. To my surprise Eva saved me but was tossed out by Alexia then I was trying to push Nattie out and Alexia tossed us both out. "Your winner of the divas rumble ALEXIAA!!!!" The crowd cheered for her and I smiled. After that we all went back stage to watch the rest of RAW.

I was crying when we got back stage. I won, I really did it! I hugged cathryn and joe and Jon came in "what's wrong with Alexia?!" They both asked "nothing. She just won the match to face Paige for the divas title!" Cat chuckled "really?! Omg congrats Alex!" Jon said hugging us "my girl the divas champ! Can't wait!" Joe said hugging us "well since you guys didn't have any matches tonight shall we leave?" Cat asked since joe and Jon only came because they had nothing else to do "sure." We all said and left to go to Cat and Jon's House.