Good and bad news

I woke up with Jonathan awake still, he looked up at me he had bags under his eyes and he yawned. "Thank God your awake... I can finally..." He said dozing off. I got off the bed and woke him up. "Well the doctor said I have to be out 1 week because of my shoulder... At least it's only 1 week right..?" I said hugging him. He nodded and kissed me. We soon left I had to drive home because he would doze off, and once we got home well back to the hotel we went up to the hotel room to find Joe and Alexia snuggling. "Aw.." I said and Jon shushed me "dont wake them up.." He said still tired "let's go into the living room area.." He walked into there and lied down, I lied down by him and we both fell asleep.

I woke up to see Alexia snuggling close to me, I smiled and kissed her head. "Alexia wake up. Let's call cathryn.." I said rubbing her head. Her head shot up! "Come on call her now!!" She said, I laughed and called her. I heard the phone ringing from the other side of the room and Jonathan moaning. "Joe! Why are you calling me?!" I heard Cathryn's voice shout and Jonathan still moaning. "Sorry we didn't hear you come in!" I laughed and Alexia ran into there.

Once I got into the room I hugged Cathryn. "Omg are you okay?! I can't believe your back!" I said happily "dude I'm not dead... I have to be out for a week though.." She said and my smile became a frown. "You mean I can't wrestle with you for a week....?" I said in disbelief and Jon and joe looked at each other. "Ya... Cathy can't wrestle the doctor said its not a major injury though." Jon said hugging Cathy and I chuckled. "Okay okay.." I had sighed and joe came over kissing me I laughed "joe why don't you go make pan cakes?" I asked and he nodded leaving going into the kitchen area. Soon after 5 minutes, we all smelled burning. "JOE!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A TERRIBLE COOK!!!!" We all shouted and ran in there. He had black hands from trying to clean the smoke and we all looked at him while he stared at us. "Umm breakfast is served....?" He smirked while laughing. We all laughed along with him and then I saw Cathryn and Jon go into the other room. "Um Imma go follow them....." I said and Joe laughed "okay I need to clean up anyway.." He sighed and turned on the sink.

Jonathan had pulled me into the other room and had asked me a question. "Well if I were to ask you to marry me soon would you say yes....? Because I mean I love you so much..." He said I began tearing up "I have always wanted you to say this..." He smiled and hugged me when I heard Alexia crying "THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!" She said smiling and hugged us both, after that we all smiled and Joe came in and hugged us all. After that we had a great day of doing nothing mostly a great day off, none of us had Mainevent.