Another raw and careers taking off

Our weekend was pretty simple, we trained, watching movies, and slept in. But Monday night came soaring up, the inferno match against Jon and Seth ( Colby Lopez ). I woke up and put on a spandex tang top which was short enough to be a sports bra, then black spandex, and black combat boots with knee pads. "Normal attrie for once.." I smirked and put on Jon's Hoodie.

6 HOURS LATER...

After awhile of stretching and getting a meal in we all left. I was starting off RAW fighting Dolph Ziggler for the title. "So I challenge anyone! ANYONE! In the back to fight me! Come on!" He said feeling proud. I came out and everyone looked at me and I smirked and came in the ring. "Really? Okay I will make sure not to break your face." He said "okay stupid show off." I slapped him and the match began. I looked at him and smirked he ran at me and I speared him. I jumped up and howled like Joe. I smirked and pinned him

"1

2

3!!!!" The ref counted and I screamed. "SHE DID IT SHE DID IT!!" Cole shouted "WE HAVE ANOTHER WOMAN HAS ONE THE IC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!" He said again "YUP CHYNA WAS THE LAST ONE TO HAVE THAT TITLE!!" JBL said. I grabbed the title and ran out of the ring crying. Then Jon's theme hit and he came out "what is the lunatic fringe doing out here........?" King said and then Jon hugged me and we went back into the back together. "Oh YA dean ambrose and Catharine got married over the weekend last week!" Said Cole and then the next match came.

I ran to the back and alexia hugged me "YOU GOT YOUR OWN TITLE!!!" She screamed "YA I talked to mark and I didn't want to take your title away and we are like sisters... I can't be like the bellas... I mean we can't." I said "so now I asked Mark if I can get the IC title like chyna did and he agreed to it.." I looked at her and she smiled. "Well thank you and yes! Chyna did have that title!!"

The main event had began, I walked out to the ring and saw the fire men standing around. I but my hands on my hips and smirked "I can do so much vengeance on seth in this." I said and rolled into the ring throwing my jacket out of the ring. Soon Seth came out and put his brief case down and came in. The fire roared up, and I smirked already feeling the heat. I charged at seth giving him a clothesline and smirking. "The lunatic fringe can do so much damage to Mr. money in the bank Seth Rollins!" Said King. So then I grabbed him by his hair and then slammed him down and began pushing him into the flames. But then Alexia's theme played and I looked at her having my boot on Seth's face. "Alexia...?" I said and she game in and knocked her title belt in the back of my head then Seth's. She then skipped out of the ring smirking, and getting out on a fire blanket.

When I came back cathryn stared at me. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" She snapped "mark told me that would get me title shot that." I said and looked at him. "Okay.." She said and went out. "Okay Jon you understand right?" I asked and he nodded "YA but you costed me a match.." He sighed and I hugged him. "It's okay right? I mean... You can get it again.." I smiled and he smiled and I went and kissed joe and we all left after cathryn.