Slammys and one week from TLC

The week we had after smackdown went by quickly, like it was we only had one more day. But the next raw was wear i defended my titles also it was the slammys, we had a match before anything the slammys where near the end. When I got up Cat and Jon where snuggling up on their bed and joe had his arm behind my head. I pinched him on the arm and he woke up. "WHAT WHAT WHAT?!" He said his hair all messed up. "MY HAIRR!!" He screamed and i looked at him weirdly "no goodmorning? Just worrying about your hair?" I asked while chuckling. "Sorry lovey I mean GOODMORNING and MY HAIRRR!!" He screamed again and went into the bathroom to fix it, while I went into Cat's room, "aw look at them so cute and quite adorable.." I walked closer to the bed and pulled off their covers and screamed at the top of my longs "CATTTTT!!!!!!" And she shot up sprawling out and Jon did the same "WHAT?!" They both yelled back "morning!" I said and skipped out of the room, "ALEXIA WHY DO YOU DO DIS?!" I heard cat say and as Jon left the room I asked where cat was "oh she is in bed snuggled up watching wwe network on her phone." He yawned "get her up!" I said smiling "okay.." He slunk back into the room and carried Cat out of the room in his arms. "Okay where should I put her?" Jon asked "on the couch stupid" I said and he set cat down and went back to bed "why do you want me up?" she asked "i want you to be on commentary tonight, and if one of us win the slammys to come out and congratulate each other" I said and she looked at me like I was speaking Mexican, "GIRL OF COURSE I WILL DO THAT!" She stated and we both laughed. After that and breakfast we all sat down and chilled out for the day as cat and Jon ate Pringles like wild dogs. But now we all waited for the RAW and the slammys, if my match wasn't gonna be held on raw the COO would make it be held the next day.

6 HOURS LATER..

After we had gotten dinner at a local store which was frozen pizza we quickly made it, ate it, and went on the rode to get to the arena. "Cat what are you gonna be wearing?" Jon asked "I know you hate dresses.. And skirts." He laughed and so did I "well I will be wearing some Jeggings, with my hair straight and curled at the end with combat boots and I will... Alexia hand me that leather jacket." I asked Alexia and she gave me Jon'a leather jacket "and I will be wearing your leather jacket!" I smirked and he huffed "suit yourself." He mumbled "why don't you stay focused on the rode genius!" I laughed. Once we got there we all got out of the car and meet up with one of the directors of RAW and told us how the lay out would be. "Alexia your match will be the start of raw after we give out the first slammy." The director told Alexia as she nodded "cathryn you will not be fighting tonight but might when a slammy, and joe and Jon you too have matches tonight." He said and we all nodded.

When the show began and the first slammy was given my music played and I went out holding my divas title and my US title on my waist. Once I got in the ring I have my two titles to the ref and AJ came out and glanced at my titles, as cat was standing outside the ring looking at AJ. As the bell rang I hit AJ with the loose fez press and began slamming her head against the mat, she pushed me off and slapped the side of my face as I got up. I looked at her and pushed her down and began beating on her stomach, after I was told to knock it off and grabbed her head and DDTed her to the mat, then I picked her up and kicked her in the gut. After that I did my finisher on her for the win and I regained my two titles. Cat and I left the ring and went to my dressing room to watch the rest of raw and the slammys. Once the slammy for diva of the year came on Cat, Me and The Bellas stood in a room waiting when we heard jerry say "and this years, diva of the year is-" I crossed my fingers if cat won i would be happy plus there is always next year. "CATHARINE!" Jerry said and cat smiled and ran out of the room and out into the arena area to get her award. "I just wanted to say thank you all, and everyone here you all rock and you help me win my matches! You guys are the best and oh god I'm tearing up just thank you all! You can win a slammy all you future divas even if you aren't a girly girl, you win it by strength and other things not just looks! I love you all!" She said and Jon came out and hugged her as she began to leave and the both left, Jon had one break-out superstar of the year and joe hadn't won an award yet.

I was so happy I won the diva of the year slammy, once we got to the back I was crying and Jon was hugging me and wiping my face, "aw cat why are you crying?" He asked "because I-I just w-won the slammy for b-best diva *sniffles* of the year AND IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY!" I said smiling as Alexia came over and congratulated me. "Thanks Alexia anyway nice math you had" i said rubbing my eyes "ugh Imma be tired later" I laughed and so did she "I wonder if joe will win superstar of the year..." She said smiling "I think he might because no one is gonna vote for Colby really" I chuckled and we went to Jon's locker room to watch the rest of raw.

1 HOUR LATER..

Joe become superstar of the year and I ran out and hugged him, I was so happy for him, none of us had any matches tonight so after that we all drove to the next city. "Well.. Guys that was some *yawns* night.." Cat said tiredly "Yup it sure was.." I said tiredly as well and joe was already snoring and I soon passed out on his shoulder and I heard cat snoring too. "Ugh, well I guess I won't have to fight over what music to listen too." I heard Jon say as he turned on country. Soon we traveled to the next city and would get a hotel by morning and get ready for smackdown.