Another smackdown and rivals fight

Once we all woke up everyone had gifts for Jon since we had none for him yesterday because we were busy. Alexia got him a new iPhone 6+ ( that thing is a TV screen ), Joe got him a football shirt, and I got him a tank top but it had his logo on it, I did it because he likes wearing his Merch now a days. Anyway after that we got him a cake, but once everyone was done singing we all ate the cake, and the boys went out to shop for video games. "Ugh and now we have to clean up," I huffed "I would rather be working out and get ready for smackdown." I grumbled "oh stop whining cat *yawns* I would like to nap." Alexia sad tiredly. "Look who's complaining now" I laughed. Soon after we cleaned up all the party decor me and Alexia turned on the tv and PS4 and went onto the wwe network. "What should we watch?" I asked "I dunno something, um we can watch old school?" Alexia stated "sure." I said turning on an attitude era Match. After an hour of watching old school wrestling the boys came back "YAS YOUR BACK WE HAVE BEEN VERY VERY BORED!!" We both cried "well we have video games now! You guys wanna play? I got 2k15!!" Jon said pulling the game out of the bag and I grabbed it and put it in the system. "IMMA WIN BISHES!!" I cried and turned on the game and Jon grabbed the other controller. "One rule we can't be ourselves! Like characters I can't be Dean because I am dean!" Jon stated "fine.." We all mumbled.
For me and Jon's match I was Shawn Michaels and he choose to be Randy orton ( retro ). We had a no holds barred match and I won in the end hitting Randy ( Jon ) with sweet chin music. "YOU GOT OWNED SON!" I said as my music played and Jon threw his controller down angrily "THIS IS BULL CRAP!" He stated "you lost to a girl!" Alexia said laughing and joe just bursted out laughing.

The next match was mine and Joe's and the winner would fight cat at HIAC. I was Sheamus and joe decided to be the undertaker, and guess who won in the end? I did. We had a normal match though, but I boruge kicked him by reserving his tombstone, tombstoned him then woke him up and BAM! 123 I won and now it was me and cat: Shawn Michaels vs Sheamus. Our match maybe lasted an hour, no one would give up to the other. But when both of our characters couldn't move anymore I had a surprise that cat clearly didn't see, I had a finisher. Once we got up Sheamus gave her a boruge kick but she reserved it and hit me with the sweet chin music and I lost. "HAHAHA I WON! I WON!" Cat said jumping up and I looked at her "well it wasn't for a title.." I huffed and see smirked.

3 HOURS LATER..

After dinner we all went on the road to get to the arena we went to Kentucky because it was close and the city we went to was Newport. Once we drove there we all got out of the car and everyone was aching "this is why we should have left Cincinnati THIS MORNING INSIDE AT 1!" I yelled "Sowwy cat." Alexia along with Jon & Joe. "Well anyway let's get into the arena I mean it's 4 but right now we can hang out and stuff I dunno I just wanna be out of the car!" Cat stated and we all agreed and went inside.

4 HOURS LATER..

It was smackdown time, and I started off the show. "Everyone everyone!" I said and the crowd said "what!?" "Anyway nikki Bella, you little princess and total divas star, you think you can hold my title? A mans title that is held by me? Listen your boyfriend may be Seth Rollins but he is a girl wearing a cat woman's shirt, you can call him a bearded lady!" I said smirking "now you may be a tough diva I mean your last boyfriend John Cena and you worked out because he was a body builder." I said "but that won't help you against the Lunatic Fringe's girl, plus everyone calls me a lunatic too and I got to say I agree, plus this promo here? Doesn't suck like most of yours, you call yourself fearless but you can't be fearless and just strong to hold this IC title." I held up my title smirking as nikki Bella's music played and she ran into the ring, I dropped my title, the mic and speared her to the ground. I began bashing her head up and down from the mat then threw her over the ropes as she stood up. "YOU CANT HAVE THIS TITLE NIKKI!" I screamed as my music played and nikki held the side of her face walking up the ramp and exiting. But then for later before the main event was mine and Nikki's match, for TLC was coming up soon and to get divas noticed Steph decided to have a ladder match on Smackdown first diva to reach the top and grabs a TLC contract chooses a TLC match, tables match, chairs match, or ladders match.

Once Cat got to the back I smirked "lucky bish you get a ladder match," I huffed "don't you have a rival?" I asked "it was nikki but she stuck to you more" I laughed and she did too "isn't AJ your rival?" Cat asked and my eyes widen "oh ya she wants my divas title she has a power problem.." I said "oh ya your much is on RAW, finally divas are not a bathroom break anymore.... The divas division needed us." Cat smirked "ya but it's for my two titles.." I mumbled "well" she said patting my back "don't break down to that black widow submission okay? If she tries to get it on you move out the way or reverse it." She said and walked into her dressing room as Jon passed me "good luck on your match and tell cat good luck for me" he smirked and I nodded as joe came up to me. "You better defend your titles good baby girl." He said smiling "I will don't worry but did you hear cat is in a ladder match?" I asked "ya the divas division is getting as interesting as the guys since you guys came." I blushed "aw thanks Rommy ( I sometimes call him roman but I barely do )." As I said it he hugged me and we went into his locker room to watch Jon. After Jon's match it was Cat's and Nikki's I came out with Cat as her manger and I watched as nikki came out, she eyeballed me and me holding cat's title for her. As the match began cat hit her with the loose fez press and then pulled her up and hit her with a clothesline. She went under the ring and grabbed the ladder and threw it in the ring. "Aw poor nikki im sorry I might ruin your prefect face.." Cat snickered and slammed the ladder on Nikki's back and started to climb it after but nikki knocked down the ladder. Cat fell down hard and nikki began to climb when cat stood up and pushed her off. After 15 minutes of this match cat hit her with Jon's move "dirty deeds" and climbed the ladder grabbing the contract and smirking down as nikki and then as she climbed down nikki held her head in shame and me and cat walked out and went to Jon's locker room with Joe in there to watch the last of smackdown then all left to go to the hotel then have another free week.