Today is the day!

After last night I guess you can say we all slept well, because we all woke up around 1:00pm! I got up and looked at Jonathan he had a donut. "Is that for me or you?" I asked and he looked at me smiling "you silly!" He said and I rolled my eyes "your acting strange...." I said and bit into the donut I stopped and looked to see something shinning in the middle. I swallowed and took the thing out of the middle of the donut. I gasped and heard Jonathan say "will you marry me Cathryn?" He asked and I hugged him blushing "YES! YES! YES!" I shouted doing the Daniel Bryan yes chant. After that Joe and Alexia ran in "what happened?! Is Daniel Bryan hear?!" Joe said and Jon laughed "no.... Cathryn said yes!" He replied and Joe hugged him and Alexia hugged me. "Can I be your brides maid or did you ask someone else?" She asked "you of course! You can help me plan the wedding!" I smiled. After that we all went out to go get ready for my wedding "it has to be this week before I go back to going on the road... Wait what about you Jonathan? You are a very popular superstar! Do you have any live events?" I began asked and he hushed me "okay listen I don't so we can have it this Saturday!" He said smiling.

After hearing of Jon asking Cat to marry him I sighed. I mean I was happy for her but I was waiting for Joe to ask me to marry him. I went into the room and the lights where off and no curtains where open, I rolled my eyes and open the curtains and turned around from the blinding of the light to see Joe in a tux on one knee holding a ring. I screamed in excitement and ran up to him hugging him. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" I shrieked and he kissed me "calm down baby girl.." He chuckled and I stopped screaming and smiled hugging him. Jon and Cat ran in "JOE DID YOU KILL HER OR SOMETHING?!" Jonathan shouted and I slapped him on the arm "like he would kill a women stupid!" Cat rolled her eyes "ow!" Jon cried "GUYS!" I yelled stopping their bickering "he asked me to marry him..." I said laughing and they looked at each other laughing "wow we are so stupid!" Cat said and Jon nodded laughing then they both kissed and came in. "yes guys, me and Alexia are getting married! We will have ours um... When do you want it?" Joe looked at me his brown eyes meeting mine and I blushed "um the first Saturday of next month...?" I shrugged and we all nodded "okay I think I should get going because my wedding is this week!!!!!" Cathryn exclaimed then got into the shower, and came out in a "Unstable" raglan-sleeve scoop neck shirt and spandex and then black flip flops. I looked at her "it's 50° out! And your wearing spandex shorts and flip flops?!?!" I said "well YA I like the cold... And plus we are gonna be in the store anyway...." She rolled her eyes and I was wearing a "one verse all" raglan-sleeve scoop neck shirt and jeans then black combat boots. We got in the car and Cathryn drove to a store to buy dressing not that far down the road. We parked the car and ran into the store because a light rain had started "whelp let's hope it doesn't pour..." I said panting "YA anyway I can't wait to move in with Jon..." Cathryn said grabbing a water bottle from my purse "hey! And I can't wait to move in with joe too.." And after she got one drink I snatched it from her.

Once we were settled we began looking for both our are dresses, I choose a strapless short dress that was white and had a light blue belt and light purple diamonds around the belt. Alexia choose a strapless dress as well, but it was a light gray and had a red belt with light black colored diamonds around it. We both giggled "even though I hate shopping this was kinda fun..." I said, then we bought the dresses and went back. Both of our men where gone but they left a note saying they went out to by tuxes. We both shrugged and went to a local Pizza Hut and had lunch.