SMACKDOWN TONIGHT

After we had all woken up I saw Jon on the ground with the blanket and Alexia sprawled out on the bed with the pillows on the ground and Joe was sitting up on the wall with his head on his shoulder. "Well then everyone. Let's get breakfast I guess?" I said and everyone moaned "can we just stay here? Like and shower and sleep some more and exercise-" joe was not finished when Alexia commented "have the boys get breakfast!" She said proudly "but but but.." Jon mumbled "SHUT TUP!" Alexia shouted sounding like Lana, "you will get us food you stupid Americans!" She said now acting like Lana. "Alexia your not Russian" I said shaking my head "SHUT TUP!!!" She shouted "fine fine jon and joe go get breakfast please" I said "ugh fine" the grumbled and walked out. "Imma go up front and ask if any other superstars are here because even doe your like my sister we should have some others to talk too." I said "ya I agree" we both laughed. Once we left the room and went down stairs this little girl wearing my hoodie and Alexia's shirt whom about 12 came up to us and was shaking holding a pen and paper "yes?" I asked getting on my knees smiling at her "can you... S-sign this...? Alexiaa to p-please..." She said "oh honey yes! And no need to be scared I was like this when I met Paige when i was your age!" I said "you were nervous once??" She said "yes I was! See your all better!" After that I signed her paper and gave her a hug that's when Alexia got on her knees "your one sweet young girl aren't you? Want to be a wwe diva too?" She asked "yes I do! Like you and Catharine!!" She said smiling "well chase your dreams and you can do it!" Alexia said "here you go." She said after signing her paper and the girl smiled and hugged us both and went to her parents crying happily. Then we walked up to the front desk, "excuse me do you have any other wwe divas or superstars here?" Alexia asked "yes we do, let me see" the manger said looking through some papers "ah yes we have Sheamus, the bellas, paige, AJ lee, seth Rollins, triple h, and we have lastly we have Natalya." We both smiled "thank you!" After that we both called Paige and Nattie and brie to come up to room 102.
Once Nattie, brie and Paige all got up to our room we began talking about RAW. "You sure showed my sister," Brie said and Cat nodded "ya I did, like I said to Alexia she reminds me of Seth and I hate seth." Cat said and Brie looked at everyone "what is it brie Bella?" Asked Paige "um... Well.... Nikki broke up with John last month." Brie said it nervously "WHAT?!?" Everyone shouted "those Nena shippers gonna be ticked!!!!!!" Said cat and everyone looked at her funny "what? They will be!" She chuckled "anyway yes they did, and well it's not a story line with Seth and Nikki they are really dating, and you and Dean are dating Cat so it's kinda like perfect." Said brie "well then, why do you think she never told any of the other divas?!" Asked nattie "probably because it's embarrassing dating a sell out." Chuckled Paige "well nobody likes seth anyway but everyone will kinda be mad." I said "does anyone in WWE even known?!" I asked "Nope only Colby ( Seth ) you guys and me and nikki, also john. Plus now it's kinda awkward when nikki sees John now or Colby sees John they all scorn each other when they see each other." She grumbled and that's when her phone rang. "Ugh it's nikki, Colby is over and they want me to see something bye guys.." She groaned and as she left everyone said bye as she walked out the door. "Well then, john and Nikki broke up talk about bella drama, like there acting isn't bad enough." Paige laughed and so did we. "But John and Colby hate each other now and Nikki hates john it doesn't seem like nikki to do-" before Nattie could finish the boys came in. "Okay so I have bacon and - you guys didn't tell us that you had friends over..." Joe said and I looked at him "sorry guys we got bored and lonely so we um...." I smiled sheepishly and he chuckled "well we better go.. Come on Nats!" Said Paige as she and Nattie left. "Anyway Colby and Nikki are dating..." I said "I know... That sell out has found another sell out... He broke up with his girlfriend.. That sell out a**.." Joe huffed and Jon nodded "can we eat?!" Yelled cat "okay!!" I yelled back laughing and once we got the food joe and I began eating while cat finished because she was "starving", but soon she took Jon's bacon. "HEY!!" Jon shouted "I'm hungry Bish!" Said cat and then Jon grabbed the bacon and cat grabbed the other side "mine mine mine mine!!" They both began shouting and me and Joe laughed.
5 hours later...
Once everyone took showers had dinner and all that jazz smackdown was about to begin. "YOU DRIVE TODAY! I drove all night Cat!" Jon laughed and I snarled "FINE FINE! Your lucky I like you.." I mumbled and he chuckled. "Meet you there guys!" I said to Alexia and Joe as we drove off "who are you fighting tonight? I am fighting Nikki for the title.. She doesn't even need it like she isn't a top dog.." I complained "oh I am fighting Colby and Randy with Joe and your right she doesn't need it, don't worry just give her a dirty deeds!" He winked and I smiled "don't worry I will!" I said and as soon as we got there we walked in and smackdown soon began, the show was kinda bland until my math with nikki. I won with dirty deeds and as I leapt over her I pushed her out of the ring and dropped my title on her "oops sorry you won't get this!" I laughed and picked up my title leaving. "Good match cat!" Said Alexia and then we when into my dressing room to watch our boys match.
The boys match ended with randy getting speared and seth getting chased off by Jon but once Jon caught Seth he threw him back into the ring and dirty deeded him and then Jon and Joe did the shield hand thing "YOU STABBED US IN THE BACK!! THIS COULD HAVE LASTED BUT YOU DESTROYED US!" Jon yelled and his music played and him and Joe left, and this started another day of traveling.