RAW IS TODAY!! ( part 2 )

The show had started and I waited by the entrance, I heard fans screaming and my music played ( my music is "friends with the monster" ). I ran out into the ring, wearing a short black tang top and jean shorts that had tears in them. I waited in the ring until I heard Paige's music play. She skipped around the ring, kissed her divas championship, and then made it into the ring. I stared her down. "This new comer Alexiaa is taking on Paige?" JBL had asked Cole, "yes she is what a big way to debut!" Cole said, then the bell rang. I ran at Paige giving her a clothesline. Paige got up and grabbed my hair pulled me into the corner, she started punching me rapidly until the ref stopped her. She had then lunged at me hitting my stomach, I managed to kick her chin and head butt her. After that I had the upper hand and started doing all my moves on Paige, well the ones I learned like the DDT. Once I saw Paige lying down lifeless I was about ready to do my finisher when Nikki Bella's music played. I looked at her and she smirked, I had remembered her saying she would fight me at RAW. I looked at Paige she was moving, then nikki but Cat's music played (her music is "black widow). I was caught by Paige with a neck breaker and then a rampaige. Nikki had costed me my first match.

I ran out as quickly as possible and elbowed Nikki from behind, I then dragged her into the ring and she ran out. I kept on chasing her until we were running through the crowd. "Looks like we have another debut I heard her name is Catharine!" Cole said "also she just chased off one of the bellas!" Said King. I stopped and watched Nikki run out "You don't mess with me or my friend Nikki!" I yelled at her and ran back, Paige had already left and I helped Alexia get up. "Nikki has a problem..." She said and I nodded. After that we both left the ring and made it to the back, where we meet up with our boys.

I looked at Alexia. "Did you win your first match bæ?" I asked her smiling. "Joe do not say BÆ..." Cathryn groaned and Alexia laughed "he can say what he wants and no... Nikki came out and costed me my first match!" She said. I looked at her, and hugged her "don't worry you can get her back..." I kept on hugging her, "so Cathryn did you have a match tonight or no?" I had asked Cat still hugging Alexia. "Well no.. I chased Nikki out of the arena though!" She said smiling and Jon came from behind hugging her. "That's why your the lunatic fringe's girl.." He said and she smiled. "So why don't we al-" I was stopped in the middle "go to bed.." "No why not shower? I smell!" The girls kept nagging "STOP! Okay okay why don't you and Alexia go back to the hotel room, and shower and maybe take a nap and we will get you guys a snack? Okay?" Jonathan explained and we all agreed. Cathryn ran off with his keys again "this time you can't get them back!" She said sticking her tongue out at him and he did the same. I kissed Alexia and waved goodbye "what do you want?" I said as she began walking. "Get pizza!" She said and I smiled as she and cathryn left. "Okay now come on let's go get pizza!" I said running off with Jonathan chasing me.

I had drove me and Alexia back to the hotel room when we both decided. "Do we like really want food because I just wanna sleep..." I said and she nodded "they better not eat that pizza or else..." She stated and I laughed, we went upstairs, changed our clothes put on TV and lied down in our beds. "I can't believe Nikki is rude like that to come in on your debut!" I said and Alexia looked at me and nodded "Ya... She couldn't have waited I could have gotten a title shot if I would have beaten Paige!" Soon after babbling on about tonight's raw we both passed out without even eating our pizza.