RAW IS DECEMBER!

The time of November had pasted, so now it was time for December! The best time of the year: snow begins falling, Jon's birthday, TLC, Christmas, and new years and my birthday! But right now we had a RAW in an area that snowed because we finally traveled a little farer and I came out in a tang top and black shorts, then I grabbed a mic "Okay so we know it's snowing and all that jazz and I came here in a tang top and shorts! Yes! I did! Also I just love the winter but right now it's not about the month it's about wwe!" I said and looked on "okay so I have decided I will face the authority's little princess nikki Bella tonight, because I have heard he gossiping about how she can win my IC champion ship!" I said now holding my belt "so come on nikki, come on!" I said sitting down with my title in hand. No one came out. "Oh okay, I see your like seth Rollins a coward who won't show up because your afraid of a lunatic I see, well Imma just come back there-" I said dropping the mic and my title and running to the back.
"Well that was interesting Michael..." Said King
"Sure was." Said Cole
"Oh come on nikki Is nothing like seth! Also that girl needs to be locked up just like Dean ambrose!" Said JBL
"Sure you think that of everyone..." Cole & King said.
Soon the camera cut to the back and Renee was interviewing Nikki
"Well Renee on my show total divas I have been talking about fighting Cat, only because I am the best of the divas division aren't i?" Nikki chuckled, smirked, and twirled her hair "plus she's a lunatic anyway, just like AJ and Paige which we all know are crazy and don't need titles" she said shaking her head was when Renee backed away and I began clobbering her, soon Stephanie came to the back and broke us up. "I WILL GET YOU, YOU LITTLE BISH!" I said and nikki yelled back. That's when Alexia came to me. "Well then crazy." She said and I looked at her "sorry nikki is like seth to me, I hate both." I smirked.
After I saw Cat go fluffing lunatic on Nikki I had a match, I ran down the ramp and into the ring Joe came with me to talk on commentary. My opponent was Alicia fox whom was known to go crazy. The bell rang and we got in a shoulder and collar tie up "so roman this is your wife? Have you taught her any moves?" JBL asked "well no we train together but can we focus on the match? I mean she is a powerhouse in her own way." joe said while watching me fight. After 15 minutes the match was caused by a DQ from AJ, she wanted "her" title back. That's when Joe came in and stood Infront of me "I ain't afraid to spear you" he said and that's when a return occurred. The return of CM punk "OH MY GOD ITS CM PUNK!!" Said Cole "the BITW has come home fellas!" Said JBL and once he got in the ring Joe speared him and I did "the nightmare" to AJ "I and my wife..." Joe said "are the BITW not you punk.." He dropped the mic on Punk's head and we left the ring. Once we got to the back Jon and Cat hugged us "good job guys plus I feel a feud coming on!" Said cat jumping up and down "the powerhouse roman reigns vs the BITW CM punk! And the black widow AJ lee vs the Nightmare bringing Alexiaa!" She said "what YA think?!" She asked and I smiled "I like it!" I said and that's when her match was on, Jon came out with her.
I walked out and got into the ring my new character was more lunatic like because I was crazy, and let's face it normal is boring. Then nikki came out and I rolled my eyes, she came in and had Seth come out with her, he stayed a clean distance away from Jon. "Two sell outs in the same place.." I said "yuck I guess we can take care of you." I huffed and the bell rang. I went after nikki and speared her down and began punching her, this match soon broke out as nikki grabbed a chair "wait hold up now I got to take Care of something-" Jon said and took off the head set he grabbed Nikki's arm "stop" he said and then Seth banged him in the back off the head. I knocked down nikki then grabbed Seth's hair "okay sell out number one, let's see if you can fight a girl." I said banging his head into the steal post then Jon picked up Nikki by the hair and gave her to me "and for you I am not done with you" I said and pushed her into the ring as Jon punched seth rapidly and I did the DDTed on her and we both left after that leaving nikki and Seth on the ground. Once we got to the locker room the last match was Golddust and Stardust vs The USOS for the tag team
Titles. Then we all went on the road again to head for main event and smackdown the next day.
"You drive" "no you!" "ENOUGH!!" Yelled the boys. "Listen Our next show is in Wisconsin, it's snowing there to cat. But anyway we will take different cars, cat and Jon you two can drive together and me and Alexia will ride together okay?" Said Joe and we all nodded. "You didn't fight that match so you can drive!" I heard cat say to Jon as they got in their car. We where in Montana so it would take a day trip. We mostly got in and drove all night until morning. "Okay.... Imma get a hotel..." I said to
Joe and called a local hotel and after ordering a suite I called Jon and Cat to come join us. Once we got their we went up to our room and all of us passed out.