Smackdown: Divas champion

It was the next day. Smackdown was being recorded of course because it's not live. The divas championship match was first, I came out and I was so nervous. Paige came out next and the bell rang, I ran up to her and clotheslined her then she got up and scissor kicked me. I fell down hard and got up again to make the match end quietly I did my signature move the "nightmare" and pinned her. My heart raced as the red counted "YOUR NEW DIVAS CHAMPION ALEXIAA!!!!!!" The announcer said and I screamed and the ref gave me Paige's title I held it and stood up crying, I had only been in the wwe for a short time and now I am a divas champion. I ran to the back room running into triple h whom was about to exit. "Sorry boss! I just won the title I am so happy!" He nodded "it's okay I understand" he let me pass and cathryn came up and bear hugged me. "YOUR DIVAS CHAMPION!!!! I CANT OMG!!!!!!!!" She screamed and Joe came up, picked me up, and spun me "YOUR A CHAMPION!!" He stated while Jon was by the entrance, he winked at me and smiled showing he was happy. Cathryn had normal clothes on "not fighting tonight?" I asked and she nodded "ya.. I don't need to really plus there isn't another divas match." She sighed and Joe walked off "where are you going?" I asked "I am coming out with Jon I have a match after him." He said and walked off.

I walked out and when my music hit everyone screamed. I saw signs many of them most of them saying "RAW IS AMBORSE!" Or "lunatic fringe". When I got into the ring I grabbed a mic. "Your favorite lunatic is here!" I said and looked around "now I am here to talk about the golden boy SETH Rollins.. Or sell out seth Yes I like that name better. You all?" I asked and all the crowd began chanting "YES! YES! YES!" "Okay good. Well anyway I have a match proposal for him." I smirked, if you all didn't know the month was of November and Savior series was over I had an idea. "I prose a match that is an..." I kept it silent " INFERNO MATCH!" "What an Inferno match?! We haven't had one of those in i don't know when!!" King said and JBL said "who cares! This will be exciting!" "Now you won't have Randy, or Old man Kane to come in and protect there precious SETH from being burned by the lunatic. But now no one can come in but you can get out." I smirked "RAW is the date SETH. The day you will be burned alived!" I said dropped the mic and rolled out of the ring and went into the back. Then Joe's them hit once I got out and he was prepared for a match with Jack Swagger.

I loved watching Jon talk once he came back I hugged him. "An inferno match! I haven't seen one of those since Kane vs Bray! Of course the Wyatt's came in... But I will make sure kane and randy don't save sell-out SETH" I winked and kissed him and him smirked "good my lunatic fringe girl.." He said and kissed my head. Alexia looked at me "okay love birds... Cat you wanna come with me? I am tired plus this match will end soon so Wanna go home because I have a feeling SETH wants to talk to Jon..." She stared and Jon and he shrugged his shoulders "yup most likely so YA you two can go.." He said and walked into his dressing room.

Once Joe's match was over I have him a kiss goodbye and I skipped out with the divas title and cat stared at me "okay your not the black widow so like stop it man" she rolled her eyes. "Why you just jelly of my gold?" I smirked "YA sure jelly of that pink crap.." She mumbled "awh what's wrong you baby?" I punched her in the arm. "NOTHING!!" She snapped "okay jaysus... you don't need to yell..." I said and looked down beginning to walk. "I'm sorry okay...? I'm just starving and act This way when I am hungry? Ya know?" She said looking at me "Ohhhhh" I smirked and took Miz's sandwich as we passed him "HEY I WILL GIVE YOU A MILLION DOLLAR FINE!! YOU TOOK AN A LISTER'S SANDWICH-" "Oh shut up!" I snapped and he looked away "mizdow get me more" he said and his stunt double went away. "Wow he's a slave too.." Cat chuckled and I gave her the sandwich. "YASSS ITS A SUBWAY CHICKEN BREAST SUB WITH MUSTARD!!!!!!!" She yelled and began eating it "MY FAVORITE!!" She ate it like a wild dog mostly stuffing it. "Wow you weren't kidding..." I said and we finally got outside and in the car to Cat's house to watch the Main event of smackdown.