Finally a break

Once we all got home cathryn was on the master bed watching a "see no evil 2" well we found he in all the blankets and hugging a stuffed animal. Jonathan told us to shut up and he went in and scared the living crap out of. "JAYSUS JON!!!" She cried and hit him with the stuffed animal. "YOU LITTLE BUTT!!!" She screamed and we heard a thud. Joe and I came running in and Cat was sitting on Jon. "Wow, well then." I hugged and Joe tried to walk over to cat but she hissed and kicked him where the sun don't shine. "OWWWWWWW CAT!!!!!!" He cried and cat got Jon in a head lock. "Don't mess with Cat! Got it?" She said and let him go and sat down on the bed. "This movie really did scare me..." She said silently and Jon hugged her "well then why did you watch it?" He asked "because it looked cool and I thought I wouldn't be scared..." She said hugging him and he kissed her head. "Well I'm going to go shower anyway joe you can go order food.." I laughed and Joe nodded "yeah...." He said getting up and limping out the door. "Wow cat you hurt him" laughed Jon and cat laughed.

Once I stopped getting the boys I sat down on the bed. "Hey Jon." I said smiling "since I won the IC title I want a gift." He rolled his eyes "okay what is it?" "Well when I was young I had two dogs: Jake and Buster and I love dogs and I was wondering if you could get me and Alexia dogs." I smiled kissing him. "WAIT FOR ALEXIA TOO?!" He shouted "SHH!" I whacked him "OW! Okay so what type of dog?" He asked, but joe ran in "WHAT?!" He yelled "oh Cat wants a dog and I guess Alexia wants one....? I don't know." He shrugged and Alexia came in still having towels on "a dog? I would love a dog!" She smiled and went into the guest room to change "okay so I will go get a dog.. Tomorrow.." He said and got up and sat down. "Joe I can smell the burning....... Go get a pizza or outback or Mexican food or something." Jon yawned and Joe huffed going downstairs. Soon after joe game back with a bag full of mexican food: from stuffed tacos, nachos, chips, rice and more food. "JAYSUS JOE!" We all shouted Alexia was on the foot of our bed on the floor and Jon and I we snuggled up and we where all watching wwe countdown. I got up and grabbed a bag that was mine and let Alexia and Jon get their own. "Get your own lazy people!" I rolled my eyes and began eating.

I grabbed my food from joe and sat down by Cat. "Hey you took my spot Alexia!" Jon whined and looked at me. "Bish I want to sit by my bestie.." I huffed and he sighed and sat down on the ground. We all sat down and watched the countdown which was "most interesting ring gear." It was on the part where joe said "hungry butt" about Erick Rowen's wedgie. We all laughed and I choked on some taco "JOE HUNGRY BUTT REALLY?!??!" I laughed out loud and so did everyone else. Soon after we all passed out some of us having food in our mouths still.