First day

Baileys PoV
I jolted awake from yet another nightmare, my parents died in a car crash with me and my sister Elena were in the car but somehow we survived . Ever since the accident I would have the same reoccurring nightmare, the crash happening all over again. I sniffled quietly not wanting to wake Elena. We share a bedroom, well sort of the is a wall in between but I have to go through hers to get to the hallway. Slowly I got out from under the covers slipping on my blue bunny slippers, and made my way through Elena's room clutching my teddy bear Jeff. I walked through Elena's bedroom towards mummy's. When my brother Jeremy's room door opened "Hey baby what are you doing?" I turned away from mummy's door toward Jeremy. Him confusion left once he say the tears running down my face. "Another nightmare baby." I nodded slowly holding Jeff tighter "Come here let's not wake Jenna" I slowly walked towards him sniffling holding back the tears, Jeremy lifted me up with ease hugging me close to his chest, resting my head  on his shoulder. "You can sleep with me" he set me down on his bed "if that's ok with Jeff" he question picking up Jeff and making him nod, I giggled smiling at him "theres that smile!" Jeremy climbed back into his bed, with me Snuggling into his side "now get some sleep yeah!" I nodded "goodnight Jere" I spoke quietly miss pronouncing the "r". I close my eyes letting darkness consume me "goodnight baby"

I awoke again in the morning feeling somebody carrying me, I groaned wanting to go back to sleep. "Morning Bailey" I heard my mummy say. "Morning mummy"I lifted my head rubbing my eyes seeing we were headed to my room "mummy where's Elena." I asked as She set me on my bed going to my closet to find clothes for today "Elena's at school, remember summers over" I looked down sad her and Jeremy wouldn't be around much "cheer up Bailey, go get changed." Once I put on the outfit mummy gave me, she brushes my hair leaving it down. Before heading downstairs for breakfast, considering the time you could call it lunch.

The rest of the day was pretty boring I just sat and watched tv all day. Elena ran through the door a bit flustered but I didn't ask. "Elena!" I exclaimed getting her attention she smiled as I ran towards her. "Hey Bailey. How was your day with Jenna?" She asked smiling crouched down at me level "It was great, mummy let me watch cartoons ALL day!" She giggle at my answer, kissing my forehead and heading upstairs. Not long after Elena went upstairs somebody rang the doorbell, I'm not meant to answer the door but nobody else was going to. I opened the door struggling against its weight. A strange boy I didn't know was there looking confused, since I am very short. "Helwo, are you loooking for Elena?" I asked him trying my best to be polite. "Umm yeah....." he paused looking up. "Stefan" I spun around surprised, Elena was at the end of the stairs "Bailey what have we told you about answer the door!" She was mad at me, I looked down knowing I'd been bad. "I'm sorry" she picked my up shaking her head. "Sorry Stefan, did you uh want something." I looked at Stefan now I was at his level, he was handsome. But he was kinda creepy. "Oh yeah um you dropped this." I looked at his hand to see elenas special book which I wasn't aloud to touch. "My journel" she took it from him setting my down next to her. "Don't worry I didn't read it" we both looked at him stunned. "I wouldn't want anyone to read mine." Elena smiled obviously she liked him, I giggled gaining both there attention. "And who might you be?" Stefan asked crouching down to my level. "I'm Bailey" he smiled as did I. "This is my little sister" "Hey I'm not that little" they laughed while I pouted. "I was just heading to the grill do you wanna come" Elena asked Stefan. "Sure" he replied. "Can I come?" Elena looked at me questionably. "Pleassssseeeee!" I begged her she nodded walking away to get a jacket. I stepped into the porch with Stefan and tugged on his trouser leg. He picked me up smiling at me, "are you single?" I asked him innocently. Elena came back looking at me in Stefan's arms "Bailey!" She gasped. I laughed as did Stefan. "I'm sorry about her" I heard Elena say as I ran ahead of them towards the grill. "It's fine." Stefan replied I could feel them looking at me I pretended not to listen "she's cute" he added making me giggle. "Are you ease dropping miss Gilbert!" Stefan jokes in a serious tone. "Of course not" I replied still giggling. "And lying too" he ran towards me picking  me up and twirling me in the air making me giggle more. "Your just full of trouble" he put me down and I ran, as he chased after me.

We arrived at the grill, I walked in holding hands with Elena. "Matty!" I shouted happily looking up at Elena who nodded, telling me it was ok to go see him. I ran to Matt excitedly, Matty was the best. "There's my favourite little girl in the whole wide world." I got to him and we did our handshake. I always messed up but this time I nailed it. I jumped up and down happily "I did it Matt" he laughed picking me up And kissed my Cheek heading towards Elena and Stefan. I don't remember much at the grill after playing with Stefan I was really tired I woke up when Elena was tucking me into bed. Let's hope tomorrow is just like today.