Sleepy

This is set after HTTYD2. Hope you enjoy!

--------------

It was a dark and quiet night. All of Berk was sleeping, safe and sound in there beds with their dragons with them.

Astrid and Hiccup were both cuddling in their bed. It had been a long day and they weren't able to spend a lot of time together.

Hiccup sighed. He didn't like not spending time with Astrid. He wanted to be with her for a least a hour a day. After all, she was his fiance.

Hiccup kissed the top of Astrid's head, getting a hum back in response. "You awake?" He whispered to her.

"No. Shhhh" Astrid mumbled softly, still with her eyes closed, making Hiccup chuckle.

"I'm sleepy" Hiccup whined to Astrid, making her growled. He was just doing this to annoy her.

"Go to sleep" She responded in a monotone voice, trying to also go back to sleep. For a minute, Astrid thought she was successful when Hiccup didn't talk again.

"But I wanna talk to you" He mumbled, breaking the peaceful silence. He leaned down and kissed her cheeks, then her neck, and finally, he gently pressed his lips to hers.

Astrid grinned briefly, shaking her head. "Then don't go to sleep" She said, still in a monotone voice. She was too tired for any of that stuff.

"But I'm sleepy" Hiccup whined again, making Astrid really annoyed.
"I'm gonna kill you" She responded while sighing.
"Nooooo, you love me too much" He replied in a sing-song voice, teasing her.

Astrid blushed deep red and scoffed. "Shut up" She mumbled, turning over to her side that was away from Hiccup.

"Awwww, my girlfriend loves me" He teased again, hugging her middle and kissing her head. Astrid giggled a little, finally waking up.

"Not girlfriend. Fiance, babe" She teased back, opening her eyes and grinning. She couldn't resist talking about their engagement.

Hiccup chuckled and brought her closer to him. "Fiance, then" He whispered to her as she turned her head to look at him. They both smiled and leaned in for a kiss.