Memories

Hi guys! This is a AU where Hiccup and Astrid are in Valhalla and they look back on their memories like how we see it. So, they see it from how it looks like in the movies.

Pretty short and there's no specific age! Enjoy!

———————

Astrid closed the door to their house and turned around to see Hiccup smiling at her from the couch.

"Hey, m'lady" He greeted as she placed down her axe by the door and walked over to him, grinning back.

"Hey, babe" She replied and kissed him on the cheek before sitting down and cuddling with him. She looked over at the screen and laughed, recognizing what he was watching.

"Oh! This is when I busted you sneaking over to Toothless!" Astrid told him, grinning happily and glancing at him. Hiccup grinned back and nodded, turning back to the screen.

"Oof!" They both cringed as 15 year old Astrid dropped the axe onto 15 year old Hiccup's stomach.

"That hurt. A lot" Hiccup commented and turned to Astrid who chuckled and looked back at him.

"I'm sorry, big baby boo" She cooed and pouted cutely, making Hiccup roll his eyes. They both turned back at the screen and saw Astrid hanging from a branch, screaming loudly at Hiccup.

"That was scary" Astrid pointed out and cuddled into Hiccup closer as he let out a small laugh. She rested her head on his chest and listened to his soothing heartbeat as the next part came up.

They couple watched as younger versions of themselves soared through the night time sky together for the first time

They couple watched as younger versions of themselves soared through the night time sky together for the first time. Hiccup sighed in happiness and leaned down to kiss the top Astrid's head.

Then, they landed on the ground and Astrid grabbed Hiccup's tunic to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

The couple laughed at their embarrassed faces and looked happily at each other. "That was fun" They both said at the same time and laughed.

Hiccup looked over at Astrid in the screen and back down at her in his arms, noticing how much she changed and became even more beautiful over the years.

"Gods, we were so young then" Astrid stated, thinking back to when they were just 15. Hiccup shrugged.

"Well, we are in Valhalla, sooo-" Hiccup pointed out, dragging the 'so' and getting a light punch from Astrid on the shoulder. He grinned knowingly and rubbed his arm.

"That is for being stupid" She told him and leaned in, pressing a kiss on his lips. He kissed her back, blending in the kiss and placing his hand on her cheek.

"That is for everything else" Astrid mumbled while they pulled apart, smiling happily at each other.

"Oh! Go to when we first kissed! At the Edge!" She told him, her facing lighting up as they both turned back to the screen. Hiccup grinned and switched the scene to then, seeing the colorful sunset.

Hiccup moved so that he could lie down with his head on Astrid's lap. She smiled and ran her hands through his auburn locks. She sighed in content when she saw the two of them kiss for the first time again.

"We waited 3 years for that kiss," Hiccup said with eyes fixed on the screen in front of then

"But it was worth it" He finished, looking up at her and smiling. Astrid grinned back at him and playfully ruffled his hair, making him groan in annoyance.

"Awww, Astrid!" He whined and sat up to fix his hair again, making her lean back and laugh at his obsession with his hair.

After a while of laughing, they looked back up and saw the scene where Viggo was asking Hiccup for the dragon eye in exchange for Astrid.

"I still can't believe you did that" Astrid commented and rested her head on his shoulder as they watched Hiccup throw the dragon eye at the volcano. He shrugged and put his arm around her, bringing her closer.

"Loved you then, love you now" Hiccup replied back glancing down at her lightly blushing face before he watched them kiss in front of the gang. "Cheesy" She whispered under her breath to him, light pink dusting her cheeks.

Astrid smiled at their friends reaction and rolled her eyes at their ridiculous comments. "What did they think we were doing?" Hiccup asked, shaking his head as he watched Snotlout tell younger him about gambling problems.

"They mentioned dying at one point" Astrid added, thinking back at the memory. The both went silent for a minute to think then looked at each other and shrugged.

The rest of time, they watched their memories together, laughing at the funny parts, crying at the sad parts, and smiling at the rest.

Their whole lives were full of moments and memories that were all so beautiful and valuable. They watched through the whole thing in complete awe of the lives they had and spent together.

Now in Valhalla, they were lucky enough to be together forever, not just a lifetime. Hiccup and Astrid knew that no matter what, they would always be with each other. They would always love and want to be together. They would always make more memories.