Disturbed

Based off this picture I found on Google! I know they're wearing their clothes in HTTYD2, but it fits more with the story if it was in HTTYD3.

So imagine them in their clothes in HTTYD3! Enjoy!

———————

Hiccup and Astrid were walking along of a river, holding hands and laughing.

Astrid shook her head, smiling. "He did not just do that!" She said while laughing along with him, swinging their laced hands.

"Oh Snotlout did, loudly. Even my mom was laughing" Hiccup chuckled to her, grinning widely.

"I told you, there's gonna be a wedding soon" Astrid teased Hiccup, wagging a finger at him.
Hiccup laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Oh no, missy. If there's gonna be a wedding anytime soon, it's gonna be ours" Hiccup blurted out, and then quickly covering his mouth with his other hand. Astrid giggled and brought his hand up to her mouth, kissing it.

"You gonna propose to me, babe?" She narrowed her, in a teasing manner, knowing that he wasn't. Or maybe he was. Astrid frowned briefly, then smiling again. It was Hiccup, and Hiccup was why she loved him.

"U-uhh I thought that you didn't think we ready yet." Hiccup stuttered out, sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I didn't realize really how much you meant to me, until after that week" Astrid explained, smiling at him sincerely.

Hiccup sighed, happily and smiled once more. He grabbed her other hand and took it in his, turning to face her.

"I love you" Hiccup whispered to her, grinning.
Astrid grinned back. "I love you too" She replied as he kissed the top of her head.

"Wether you pop the question now, tomorrow, next week, or any time in the future. I love you and I would say yes. No matter what." Astrid told him, blushing light pink as she stared into his deep green eyes. Hiccup grinned, gazing into her sparkling blue eyes. He leaned in, but was stopped by sudden voices singing.

"CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?" Snotlout and Tuffnut sang loudly from across the river, arms stretched out to them.

Hiccup and Astrid blushed and turned to look at the pair. Hiccup glared at them for ruining the moment. "Guys, knock it off!" He shouted at them, rolling his eyes.

Astrid chuckled at how annoyed Hiccup was at them, getting her boyfriend's attention. He looked at her and immediately started shaking his head and laughing as well.

"I love you" He said again, pressing his forehead against hers and closing his eyes. He placed his arms around her waist and she put hers around his neck, sighing softly in content.

After a moment of peacefulness, they both opened their eyes and gazed deeply into their beloved's. Blue and green eyes met, their hearts beating in sync, minds only thinking of love.

Hiccup leaned in, connecting their lips. Astrid kissed back with as much passion, humming in content while playing with the hair on the back of Hiccup's neck.

If Snotlout and Tuffnut were still there, they would have probably scared them off by now.