Where No One Goes

Hi guys! This is a combination of Return and In Love with Astrid Hofferson.

I really encourage you guys to use the song when reading this! I'll tell you when!

My advice is to read with the beat of the song. If it's quick like the start, read with the beat, not that quick though.

When I say start the music, read only when the actual beat starts. Enjoy!

———————

It was 5 years after Hiccup had left Berk. 5 years after he left his home with his best friend, Toothless. It was time for him to come back.

This whole time, He never went back to see what they were up to. He didn't have the courage to. But after a long time, He finally built up the courage to come back and change their minds about dragons.

Hiccup sure changed a lot from the last time he stepped onto Berk. He got stronger with the time he spent training and exploring new lands.

He just knew it was time to change their minds. He needed to do it.

"Come on, bud!" Hiccup called, getting on the Night fury and soaring off into the sky towards Berk. In a matter of few minutes, they arrived there.

He and Toothless never went too far from the island, they just set down in a place kinda close to it and began exploring. A lot.

(Start the song)
Suddenly, a huge horn released a loud noise, disturbing my thoughts. Dragon raid? He thought worriedly in his head and flew quickly, no one noticing him, to a vacant structure.

But as he got off Toothless and looked to see what was happening, his eyes widened in surprise. Dragons.

A Deadly Nadder flew by, a girl sitting on it, flying quickly towards a sheep and grabbing it by its claws.

Stormfly...Hiccup thought in recognition. And... Astrid? He guessed, staring in awe as she skillfully leaned to the side of her dragon and dropped the sheep in her basket.

A crowd cheered from beside him. They stood up with their arms in the air while Astrid stood up on Stormfly, waiving and grinning at them.

They have dragons? Ride dragons?! Hiccup thought, amazed and astonished. He looked around and saw that the whole gang was racing and the whole village was watching.

Astrid and Stormfly did another lap, searching the ground for another sheep. Astrid's golden hair was set on her shoulder in a braid, her face painted with blue and orange stripes.

She and the dragon zoomed down, turning right in their side as they went through a narrow passage.

"Woohoo!" Astrid yelled and grinned, raising her hands in the air as she and Stormfly did a backflip.

Woah, Hiccup gaped at her, thinking of how beautiful she was. He blushed as he caught himself.

"Let's go, Stormfly!" Astrid shouted again, petting her dragon's head as she squeaked happily in reply.

She flew closer to the benches and waived, smiling, at Stoick who was staring at her proudly and patted Gobber's back hard.

"That's my almost-daughter!" His voice boomed loudly. Hiccup's heart flutters at their father-daughter like relationship.

Another loud sound played in the air. The black sheep, Astrid thought, her eyes lighting up.

She flew upwards towards the sheep, but a hand darts up quickly and grabs its leg, pulling it down.