Anything For You

Hi guys! This was originally meant to be happy, but then I found this thing ⬆️ and then made it sad.

Happens a little before HTTYD2! Enjoy!

———————

Hiccup soared theough the air, looking around at the battle that was happening. He saw Astrid on top of Stormfly swiftly taking out two boats and cannons.

He grinned at her and then noticed someone aiming a bow at her as she flew around. His eyes widened and he quickly flew down, knocking the person off their feet before they could shoot.

He jumped off of Toothless and walked over to the man on the floor, glaring at him. The man looked at him with a smirk and started to get up.

"Worried for your girlfriend, huh, lad?" The man asked and glanced at Astrid who disarmed another ship with Stormfly.

"Do not hurt her" Hiccup said in a dangerously low voice to the man who got up and took their sword. The man lifted it above his head and charged towards Hiccup who blocked it with his Inferno.

Hiccup pushed hard and burned a little of the man's clothing as he fell down on the deck. He scowled at the man on the floor and tucked Inferno back in its sheath.

"If you touch her or harm her in any way, I will kill you" Hiccup threatened, staring at the man who nodded rapidly on the deck. He walked back to Toothless and flew up to battle again. 

The Night fury warbled at his rider, trying to comfort and calm him down. Hiccup chuckled lightly and petted him.

"He tried to kill Astrid, bud. He needed to pay" He said angrily and went back to shooting down boats and cannons.

Someone tried to hurt the one person he loved more than anything. Because of that, Hiccup was pissed. Incredibly pissed.

"Anything for her" He said under his breath as they flew around and he thought of her.

From the other side of the battlefield, Astrid felt Hiccup's anger radiating. She saw his furrowed eyebrows and his mouth curled in a scowl while he took down a boat.

"Stormfly, to Hiccup" Astrid told the Nadder and they flew over to Toothless who came closer to them. She gave him Hiccup a worried look and frowned.

"Are you okay, babe?" She asked, looking into his enraged emerald green eyes. His face lit up when he looked at her and smiled.

"I'm fine. Now let's finish this thing" Hiccup answered and grinned widely at Astrid who immediately smirked back. They separated again and went off to follow their plan. 

After a while, almost all the ships were out and all cannons were destroyed. The rest of the gang were destroying the last ships while Hiccup flew around to make sure no more ships or anything were coming.

Beside the remaining ships was an island, so he decided to check it out and make sure there wasn't anything there.

"Go help the rest Toothless. Then, come back for me, bud" Hiccup told his dragon who warbled happily and left his rider to wander.

Hiccup walked around the island and then heard a loud sound. He quickly turned around and saw a large tree fall down before him.