7 Chairs, 10 People

"YOUR GOING TO WHAT?!" The whole gang shouted loudly at Hiccup.

The twins, who came up with a game/problem thing, decided to test it out on everyone in their group.

Their game/problem thing was that there were 7 chairs and 10 people in the group. They had to figure out a solution for this problem.

Their answer was to kill 3 people, making everyone stare at them in confusion.

Snotlout, being the arrogant and prideful person he is, said to give the 7 chairs to the 7 best people in the gang.

Fishlegs answered that he would get another 3 chairs, making the twins shout at him for 'cheating' and changing the game.

Hiccup crossed his arms and leaned on the table. "That's my plan: don't let anybody sit" He said again, shrugging.

"NO ONE?! NO- okay guys, I told you we shouldn't have gone to him!" Snotlout shouted, narrowing his eyes at Fishlegs who looked surprised at Hiccup.

"You know what?! Let's ask Astrid! She'll convince you!" Ruffnut exclaimed and walked out the door, the others following.

"She's not at her hut! The forest!" Hiccup called out.

"Where in the forest?" Fishlegs asked, everyone walking back in.

"The part where- never mind. I'll go with you guys." Hiccup said, walking out with them, and headed towards the forest.

•••

"We'll find her rightttt-"Hiccup started, looking around for the clearing. Suddenly, an axe flying to the tree in front of them, caught his eye.

"-here" He finished, waiving at Astrid who was pulling her axe out of the tree with no effort.

"Hey, guys! What're you all doing here?" Astrid asked, glancing at them before throwing her axe again at another tree.

"We have a problem. There are 7 chair and 10 people, what do you do?" Tuffnut asks her as she pulled out her axe and face them.

"Don't let anyone sit" She said shrugging, making Hiccup grin and everyone else to groan at her answer.

"OPPORTUNITY TO SIT AND YOU GUYS DENY IT?! WHAT IF IT WAS THEIR LAST CHANCE TO SIT, HUH?!" Snotlout shouted loudly, looking at Astrid and Hiccup.

"You hurt those 10 people" Ruffnut mumbled at them, narrowing her eyes and wagging her finger. Astrid scoffed and Hiccup rolled his eyes at her back.

"What did you answer, Hicc?" Astrid asked, turning to Hiccup.

"Same as you" Hiccup replied, grinning at her. She smiled back at him.

"Gods, you guys are really meant for each other" Fishlegs commented, making Astrid and Hiccup look away from each other and blush.