Forever and Always

During RTTE, before Sanbusted
Enjoy!

———————

It was breakfast on Dragon's Edge. The gang was sitting down at the table, eating and talking. Except Hiccup. We'll get to him later.

"You know, I'm still free Astrid." Snotlout said, raising an eyebrow at her, smirking.

Astrid scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I'm not" She shot back, narrowing her eyes and kicking him in the crotch from under the table. Snotlout fell down to the floor, yelling in pain.

"Oof, now that is the kind of footsie no one wants!" Tuffnut said laughing and pointing at him. Everyone laughed at that, including Astrid

"Speaking of your inavailability, where is your boyfriend now?" Fishlegs asked her while looking around the room for him.

"He's on his morning flight" Astrid shrugged, continuing to eat her food.

"Remember when we used to bully him alot?" Ruffnut asked, smirking.

"Oh yeah, and we scared him with a dragon shadow!" Snotlout replied, sitting back down on the table.

Astrid chuckled, recalling them doing it. If course, she wasn't part of it. Just a bystander.

"He told me he was scared to go the forge that whole week!" Astrid added, making the other's laugh harder.

Suddenly, the Clubhouse's doors began to open. Hiccup Haddock stepped into the room, walking to sit next to Astrid.

"Hey, what're you guys talking about?" Hiccup asked, briefly kissing his girlfriend's cheek.

"Oh you know, when we scared you with that dragon shadow, 3 years ago." Snotlout said smugly, crossing his arms. Everyone started laughing again.

"Ha, ha. Very funny" Hiccup replied, sarcastically while shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"It's even funnier when you got scared to go to the forge for a whole week!" Tuffnut mentioned, guffawing while holding his stomach in laughter.

Hiccup frowned. I only told that to Astrid and it was a secret. He looked to her and saw her laughing aling as well.

"Astrid, that was meant to be a secret." Hiccup said aloud, facing her with his arms crossed.

Everyone stoped laughing immediately. Hiccup only got mad a few times. This is serious, they all thought.

"Huh?" Astrid replied back in confusion.
"Oh, you are so dead" Fishlegs murmured in the background.

"Come on, Hiccup. They're our close friends!" Astrid insisted, frowning sadly.

"Yeah, but you're my girlfriend. This was a secret I gave you and you obviously couldn't keep it." Hiccup explained, frustrated at her while shaking his head. He exhaled and ran his hand through his auburn hair, closing his eyes.

"One of the main reasons why we're in a relationship is because I could trust you" Hiccup said opening his eyes again, keeping a straight face.

His eyes weren't the forest green lively eyes he once had. They were just plain green.

"Hiccup?" Astrid whispered, afraid of what was happening.

"If that reasons gone..." Hiccup sighed deeply, avoiding her eyes.

"I don't see why we should still be in a relationship" Hiccup finally said, looking into her eyes. A tear rolled down Astrid's cheek.

"Wh-what?" Astrid stuttered, her mouth curled into a frown while shaking her head at him.