In a Few Years

Hi guys, I'm back! I was just on vacation for a few days, but now I'm back to showing you guys how bored I am in the summer, EHEM I mean, now I can continue to update as frequently as before! I thought of a lot of ideas in that break and I'm so excited to see your reactions!

For this one, it was kinda rushed because I did it during the break. So do you know the comic books of HTTYD? Because in one, it's where Hiccup made Astrid General of Berk.

After HTTYD2 and the comic, enjoy!

———————

It was right after the battle in Nepenthe. Astrid and Hiccup were in their hut, Astrid dressing Hiccup's wound.

"Ow!" Hiccup cried in pain as Astrid dabbed a cloth on his wound. Astrid quickly put her free hand on his shoulder and pecked his cheek to comfort him.

"Just hold still, babe" Astrid smiling at him and dabbing the cloth. Hiccup smiled back, putting his hand on top of hers.

"Why'd you get this big a scar, anyways?" Aatrid teased, trying to lighten the mood. Ever sine the battle in Nepenthe, Hiccup has been really quiet.

"Oh you know, in a battle, scrawny kids like me get hurt. I'm sure you can't relate, Astrid the Fearless" Hiccup teased back at her, narrowing his eyes while grinning.

"Hey, I did not make the nickname." Astrid pointed out, raising her hands up defensively.

"Okaay, if you don't like the nickname...maybe I'll give you one." Hiccup smiled, turning around to face her with his arms crossed.

Asrid raised her eyebrow. "Isn't m'lady already your signature nickname for me?" She asked, crossing her arms as well.

Hiccup shrugged as an answer. "Yeah, it is but, I think this one is a little but more speacial."
Astrid held her breath. What is more speacial than m'lady? What?! I really like that!

"How about... General of Berk?" Hiccup asked her, his eyes showing his sincerity and excitement. Astrid gaped, letting her arms fall to her side.

"Is that a no? A yes? A maybe?" Hiccup asked sheepishly, looking away.  Astrid laughed at him.

"Of course it's yes! But, do you really think I'm the best perso for the job?" Astrid asked him, worriedly while frowning.

"I'm sure" Hiccup answered taking her hands in his while smiling widely to asure her.

"You'll do great. I'm sure of it" He said, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"I won't dissapoint you, chief" Astrid grinned.
"Hey, you never know. Maybe, you'll be even higher up in a few years. Maybe...chieftess?" Hiccup asked, grinnng, making Astrid laugh.

"In a few years." Astrid said, smiling and taking his hand. "But if you ask now?"
"I'd still say yes, babe" She promised, making him grin.

"Maybe, m'lady. Maybe. But I do know that any time I do ask you, I'll mean it with my whole heart." Hiccup replied, gazing into her bright blue eyes. Astrid sighed happily and hugged him.

———————

Lots more coming real soon! Thank for so many views, 4K? WOOH. You guys really make my day, thank you so much! Hope you enjoy this chapter and the many more!

<3 Abby