Chapter 17: (Side Quest) 🍋 Keep it Down!

Have you been existing on this planet for less than 18 years? Are you uncomfortable with situations and topics about sexual intercourse? Do you simply not like badly written lemon fanfics? If you answered yes to any of the above questions (except for the 18+ one, let's be honest, no one cares), then I'd advise you NOT to read the following chapter as the lemon juice will splash into your eyes and temporarily blind you. 😨🙈

Pic from Pinterest.

Even though your horned food soul was a loyal servant who would put his life on the line for his master, surprisingly, while in bed, he adopted an entirely different demeanour.

You pulled away from him to catch your breath and made contact with his lust filled eyes. They looked different, as if he was a predator watching his prey, ready to devour you at any given moment. It excited the dirty little masochist within you that you were never aware of.

"I want you." He growled, shifting his position so his pants weren't suffocating his growing erection.

Good thing he was still sensible enough to ask for consent before proceeding, if you can even call his statement "asking".  But you supposed that it was the most you can get out of him in this situation so whatever.

"I want you too... But it's so quiet downstairs right now, someone might hear us."

Steak pulled you in for another smouldering kiss. He moved away from your lips and kissed his way to your ear, he whispered. "Then you should do well to keep your pretty mouth shut."

Your heart pounded quickly in your chest which quickened the blood flow to your cheeks, excitement and nervousness stirring inside you as Steak pushed you down slowly, visibly restraining himself from being too hasty in case you felt uncomfortable.

Then, he started kissing and sucking your neck, cautious not to leave marks that were too visible. Usually you would've laughed from the ticklish feeling but your horniness overrode the sensation, you bit your lip and let out a soft moan when he licked a particular spot on your jawline.

Steak reacted accordingly to your soft mews and continued to nibble and suck at your sensitive spot, accidentally leaving a hickey.

"Mm... Steak don't leave too many marks." You half begged, you honestly didn't really care either.

Apparently your submissiveness was his fetish because your pleading eyes only made him harder. You felt his nether region poking your leg. He grunted something and gently bit your neck with his canines.

"Ah!" You yelped (it was a good yelp) and quickly covered your mouth with your hands. Maybe that wasn't enough for the other food souls to hear you, you'll just keep your voice down from now.

Steak looked up at your blushing face with a sadistic grin. I wonder how loud I can make her moan.

He snaked his hand up your T-shirt, slowly going up your abdomen. "You're so smooth Y/n."

You made a squeaking sound when he grabbed your left boob. Steak was surprised that there was no cupped, wired contraption in his way as he continued to knead your flesh. "Not wearing a bra huh you naughty girl."

You hmphed. "Bras are uncomfortable to wear at night." You looked to the side, cheeks as red as his hair.

He yanked your shirt up and set your breasts free. He looked down at your bare chest and grinned. "You sure are excited." He teased while pinching your right nipple that was already hard.