Part 22: (side quest)🍋 Who's the Master now?

LEMON LIME CITRUS FRUIT!!! COVER YOUR EYES CHILDREN!

Steak forcefully pushed you up against a tree, his teeth biting, sucking and ravaging the skin of your neck, no doubt leaving bruises. Your heavy breathing and flushed red face only turning him on more as your fingers clamped down on his shoulders, pull him even closer.

How did you get here you ask?
Well it all started this morning when the two of you decided to do some mild venturing into town. By town I meant the woods... more like Steak getting side tracked by your teasing and decided to put a stop to his growing problem by fixing it in the forest, away from public view.

Over the few months in your relationship, you had quickly learnt that once Steak's sex drive was high, the overwhelming amounts of testosterone would begin meddling with his aggression, making him more dominant than his usual self. But you didn't mind, in fact you loved it when he would whisper rough commands into your ear or bite and tease certain areas. Much like right now.

"You just had to be a naughty girl, didn't you?" He growled as he pinned your back to a tree, knee between your buckling legs. "Brushing your hand against my crotch and trying to play it off as an accident in public, I didn't know exhibitionism was your thing."

"I-it's not..." you mewled helplessly under his tight hold. "It WAS an accident."

"Accident my ass, as if you can accidentally touch my dick through my pants six times in public."

As punishment, Steak bit your earlobe while still trapping you and holding you still, kabedon style. A bolt of shock went down your spine and you shuddered at the stinging, pleasurable feeling.

When you recovered from his mild biting, you remembered where you were and felt embarrassed. "Steak we shouldn't do it here... what if someone sees us?"

"We're in the woods Y/N, the only things that would see us are bugs and maybe some really weak fallen angels." He mumbled into your neck before resuming his onslaught of nibbles. You rewarded his efforts with a moan.

"Plus, here we can be as loud as we want."

You nodded your head and gave him consent which he gladly took. His right hand going under your shirt, resting on your stomach before slowly hiking up to your chest. Steak left your neck and made his way down to your cleavage, gave it a few kisses before burying his face between your boobs.

He inhaled your scent and sighed contently, savouring your soft flesh. You raised your hands to the sensitive spot on his horns but he stopped you. "If you think I'm letting you get away with teasing me again, you're dead wrong."

Grabbing hold of your wrists he easily forced them behind your back. Then, Steak skillfully unbuckled your belt with the other hand to tie your wrists together as you wiggled beneath him.

Whenever you had rough sex, the two of you agreed on a safe word in case things got out of hand and either gets hurt, so you knew you were in no danger. Those sacred words were Red Wine the Swine. He chose them specifically since the mere mention of his rival would get his dick soft.

Steak reached behind you to unhook your bra and let it fall to the ground. You bit your lip when you felt your nipples harden at the cool air but you knew that they would warm up soon when Steak starts playing with them. You held your breath as you waited for his groping that you loved so much.

Contrary to your expectations though, his touch never came. The damn food soul took a step back and stared at them hungrily, yet he held back his desires to lengthen your torture session.