Chapter Four: Feline Humanoid Extraterrestrials are Extremely Rare

The Poladeans were greatly disturbed to learn that the people trapped in this system believed the other systems were willfully ignorant of their suffering. 

Reegan proceeded to show them some slides of news articles from Earth with headlines that read.

"A flying saucer lands! People gather expecting to meet a great Extraterrestrial Savior. They were happy to meet the comedic Reegan all the same!"

"Reegan tells the world," "We didn't expect to find people here."

These were just a few quotes from the papers.

"Not everyone was happy," Reegan said with a sigh as he placed a new set of articles into the machine.

The headlines read:

"Out with the bad and in with more bad? Should we be allowing Extraterrestrials to visit or should we ask to be left alone?"

And there were even articles not from Earth but from Star nations media outlets across the Galaxy as well.

"Many of Reegan's colleagues felt the disappointment of only finding a primitive civilization on Planet Earth."

"Reegan's longest and most expensive archaeological expedition ends in a massive failure!"

"You can't please everybody," Reegan said and gave a big smile.

"But we did find out about lots of neat stuff!"

"And I like the people of Earth! Especially the little ones! I consider them all to be my good friends!" Reegan added joyfully.

"Answer my question!" A loud voice among the Human audience could be heard asking.

It was Admiral Andrew Gusterson of the Earth Space Program. A tall and slender man appearing in his late forties he was regarded as a very wise man.

"If there was a quarantine why would you keep drilling?"

"What if the evil was contained here for a reason?" He added.

Reegan was taken by surprise and he appeared to be hesitant to answer this question. He was always very careful with the words he used to speak with adult Humans. He looked to Nallany and she took this as a cue to reply to the admiral.   

"There is a new set of regulations for the galaxy," Nallany replied.

"We no longer allow quarantines made from energy barriers to exist. It was decreed exactly five hundred of your Earth years ago," She continued to explain.

Andrew seemed satisfied with this answer. 

Nallany waved her hand to let Reegan continue showing the slides and video clips that were part of his presentation.

The help that the Star Nations could offer the Humans, Just to understand their own past with the technology they had for archaeological expeditions was tremendous.

Reegan once again showed hieroglyphics on the view screen. But this time it was of ones that  were found deep under pyramids of a Feline humanoid. 

"These images are finding that came from a new dig where these tablets were uncovered deep beneath an ancient pyramid" Reegan explained.

"At some point the people of Earth worshipped felines."

"I think they still do!" He turned around to point out the cartoon cat on his pink book sack.

Some of the Humans present began to laugh at Reegan.   

But the Poladeans were awestruck at the sight of the feline humanoid present in hieroglyphs, paintings, sculptures and Mythology.