Chapter Thirty Eight: Tiya In Danger

Moments earlier in the Throne room, Candillice and Carlyle had just arrived to meet the White Knight. 

But Queen TyrAnna was displeased at the sight of Carlyle.

"I told you to leave for the wall patrol!" TyrAnna yelled.

"Mother I. . . ." Candillice began to shout back but Carlyle interrupted.

"Your Majesty please allow me this one last opportunity to serve my Prophetigress!" Carlyle asked very politely with a bow.

"Fine!" The Queen said in a frustrated tone.

"Mother what is under the curtain?" Candillice asked. She pointed to what appeared to be a large box under a white sheet sitting in the middle of the Throne room.

"It is a gift from the White Knight," Queen TyrAnna replied.

"He said it is a method to send Sam away, back where he came from and never to bother us again!" She explained.

White Knight entered the Royal Hall and approached the entrance to the Temple.

"It's time! And this time I will be coming up there with you to sort out this mess with the Great Spirit!" TyrAnna stated as she pushed them along from behind. White Knight led the way, he opened the doors.

But to his surprise a large gust of wind came out that pushed him back.

"Looks like Tiya doesn't want to see White Knight! Oh well!" Candillice said with a sigh of relief. 

But Kenneth was taught well by his father in the ways of dark magic. He began to emit a red glow to counter the magic being used against him. He pulled out the sceptre his father had lent to him but kept it hidden from the sight of the Tigris. 

Kenneth knew exactly what spell to use, it was a particular spell that was the specialty of his father Andrew.

He summoned a whirlwind. This counter whirlwind cancelled the effect of the winds Tiya had sent to stop him. As the winds calmed down, White Knight proceeded to walk up the steps.

"It was only a breeze! Up we go!" TyrAnna ordered.

They watched as White Knight ran eagerly up the stairs before them, Candillice did not want Tiya to be alone with him for one second she knew something was very wrong. Once they reached the top of the stairs Candillice felt the room was very cold and unwelcoming.

"Call her forth she will not listen to me any longer," The Queen ordered Candillice.

"Tiya are you here?" Candillice asked but received no response.

"I don't think she is home right now, we should go," Candillice stated.

White Knight approached the statue and formed a fist with his hand. The statue hardened with a shell much like the carriage relic had done.

 Tiya could sense the danger and was hardening the statue to protect her self. Kenneth knew that he had to retrieve the Quartanitz from inside so he knocked on the statues head to see how hard it was.

"What are you doing? Don't touch it!" Candillice cried but TyrAnna held her back.

TyrAnna then watched White Knight pull something from under neath his cape that appeared to be weakening the shell over the statue.

"Wait what is that you are hiding?" She demanded to see. White Knight revealed to them a sceptre with a red jewel on the end. TyrAnna immediately knew what it was.