Chapter Fifty Three: Finger Painted Fairy

As Tiya's strength was drained Adimniss grew in power. 

She became too much for Captain Choleska and the crew of the Salvation to handle. The bridge of the Salvation was filled with shouting as each of the crew notified Nallany of every change in the situation.

"Shields holding Captain," 

"Firing aft cannons!" 

"Thrusters are hit but damage is minimal," However there was one notification that caught the attention of Nallany the most when one of her officers yelled.

"There's a big storm brewing to the east Captain!"

Nallany stood up from her seat at the sight of the incredibly massive twister. She looked below to see that many shadow vines were coming up from below the vessel, they were a hundred times stronger than the usual strength of Adimniss.

"Evasive Actions!" Nallany shouted but it was too late. The shadow vines had caught hold of the ship and the Negatis star ships fled the area to avoid the storm.

"We're caught Captain and that storms heading straight for us!" Her tactical adviser stated.

Nallany was fearful, she began to take a step back. She turned around to see her crew looking to her for courage, she thought back to her previous experience with solar storms.

"Well men don't look so glum, I've faced worse storms in much less! And this here is no row boat!" Nallany shouted with confidence even though it was a lie, she had never seen a storm of this powerful magnitude.

"You men look alive secure those solar sails, I want both anchors dropped so we don't go topsy turvy lads. You there! Close those gun ports!" Nallany commanded.

Through all the busy activity on the bridge the Emperor signalled with an urgent matter. His forehead was sweating profusely, he was very frightened. He was sitting in his throne room. The space around him was warped and distorted. 

Some of the walls around him were beginning to crack, his voice was changing pitch with each distortion wave.

"Captain Choleska what is happening there? We are experiencing what my scientist here are calling cosmic disturbances, emanating from an incredibly powerful Cymatic event! These disturbances are being reported all throughout the Galaxy! Don't tell me the spire was activated and is now ripping a hole through the Universe! Just as we feared!"

The Emperor said very fast and nervously but Nallany was focused on saving her ship.

"Sorry your Majesty but I will have to call you back another time, brace for impact!" Nallany yelled.

She held on tight as a gust from the storm broke off and came their way shaking the ship immensely.

"Just a tiny dust devil men haha! I want this bowsprit bridge pulled in last men, pull in all the booms and the rudder! Were going to make ourselves as compact as possible, divert all energy to the shields!" Nallany commanded.

Nallany watched until the bridge was moved into the hull and there was no more visibility. The gate closed before the storm began to hit the Salvation's shields.

Sam and Reegan stood watching as the enormous twister slammed into Nallany's ship. 

Adimniss was laughing maniacally as she focused all her efforts on destroying Nallany.

"I highly doubt they will survive!" Andrew stated as he watched the shields of the Salvation weaken. 

But Sam looked down at the Genetic Harp that was in his hand.