Chapter Fifty Six: The Blue Star

Nallany was surveying the damage to the ship from the bridge of the Salvation where she had a view of the side of the hull, sails and engines. 

She had just received damage and situation reports from a tactical officer. 

Both of her hands were filled with many tablets and papers that were printed out. 

"Captain Choleska what is your situation there now is it over?" The Emperor had just contacted Nallany, his view screen appeared next to her Captain's chair. 

"The situation here has subsided," Nallany replied while continuing to look over the reports.

"Nallany there is still cosmic ripples being reported and my scientist tell me there is a crack in the harmonic abode that nearly breached the Universal barrier!" The Emperor stated. 

"Yes, show the emperor turn us about!" Nallany commanded and the ship turned to face the large crack in the sky that looked very odd and out of place in the morning sky. 

"Remarkable! Nallany my scientist inform me that this is a tear and that it will not be repairable or diminish in size! This leaves us wide open to whatever may come from beyond!" The Emperor said but his voice became nervous as he spoke because he was becoming distraught. 

"Yes there is no precedent in history we shall have to keep a close eye on who comes or goes through it as we study it further!" Nallany calmly stated while keeping her eyes down on the reports. 

The Emperor had more to say and he felt that Nallany was being irreverent, but as he was going to say more a bright flash had happened on the bridge of the Salvation to which the Emperor believed Nallany did not notice. 

The Emperor turned his screen to see what the flash was, he was astonished by the sight of what he had just caught a glimpse. 

"Captain Choleska look!" The Emperor said but he could not say more he became speechless.

"Intruder on the bridge Captain!" One of the security officers said, two more officers by the door drew their weapons on someone that was standing in the middle of the bridge of the Salvation. 

Nallany looked up to see a glowing cat man that had a medium build and orange fur, he was wearing a golden vest and tie. 

"That's. . .Tha. . .That is! Ly. . . Lyr. . . ." The Emperor stuttered. 

"LyrAndal! Permission to board Captain?" LyrAndal said as he saluted Nallany.

She was confused, but she stood up with her mouth gaped as she too was speechless.

LyrAndal looked around at the crew, the security had dropped their weapons but everyone just stared at him and wondered why he was there? The legendary LyrAndal aboard the bridge of the Salvation. 

"I see you are all flabbergasted!" LyrAndal said while he was still saluting and waiting for Captain Choleska's reply. 

"Permission to board granted!" Nallany said and as LyrAndal stood at ease she did not know what to do to next. 

What does one do in the presence of LyrAndal? 

Do they bow or do they kneel she thought. 

LyrAndal proceeded to step forward to Nallany and with arms outstretched he took her by the hand and shook it. 

"I know! I know! why am I here you may ask, well there is a relic at the core of your star ship and I need to it to return home! If you could please direct me to it?" LyrAndal asked and Nallany agreed. 

 LyrAndal and Nallany talked a great deal while walking through the halls of the Salvation about many things. 

LyrAndal warned Nallany of the challenges ahead and explained to her why he had to leave.