Chapter Forty Four: Extreme Droneflag

Sam was unfazed he did not even blink at the mention of this challenge.

"Extreme Droneflag?" Rufus questioned. 

 "Just ask Reegan! He should know what it is," Kenneth said. 

"We call it Ronduel on Yulia it's the game that Droneflag is based off of but it's too dangerous nope no way we are playing it kid!" Reegan said. 

 "Then you can kiss all your stuff. . . .Bye bye!" Kenneth replied. 

 "That fiend!" Tafficious shouted. 

"This is indeed an unscrupulous character. However, he does present us with a viable option to bypass a war we do not have resources to win," Captain Choleska commented. 

"Nallany Choleska is that you? What's up! Hehe. . . . Reegan I'm just gonna need you to sign off on the Droneflag game on that touch screen. There's a pen on the side. Lets make it an official game with Earth Sports Foundation! Yeah this will set the date for the game to begin! Well I'm off now guys see you then!" Kenneth said as he ended the call. 

Only the small messenger drone was left waiting for Ambassador Reegan's signature. 

"What is this kid up to?" Reegan asked. 

"Kenneth desires a rematch with Samuel on his terms, He is knowledgeable of the fact that this is possible with your status as Ambassador to the Earth's Foundations. . . . . Uh Mr Reegan sir. . . . And there is the fact that it was you who first introduced Droneflag as a part of your initial greeting package. Your signature will make the match an official Earth Sports Foundation Sanctioned event!" Rufus explained. 

Nallany wanted to tell Reegan that Earth was missing, she knew that it was quite possible that the Earth Sports Foundation was no more as a result of the attack of the dark fleets of the Negatis. But she decided to wait until she had contacted the ships that were investigating Earth's disappearance again to issue a formal report. 

"Reegan my science officers have confirmed as well that if the Quartanitz is returned it will return the planet's resonance to normal!" Nallany Choleska informed them. 

"That's what Tiya said but what about my people? Even if Adimniss was defeated it will be difficult to free my people from the Grotesques!" Candillice said to Captain Choleska. 

"Greetings to your kind from the Poladeans. I am Captain Nallany Choleska of the Poladean Star Fleet, What is your name if I may ask?" Nallany asked.

"I am Princess Candillice of the Tigris people!" Candillice replied. 

"Greetings! Princess Candillice of the Tigris people," Nallany replied and bowed.

"You have my assurances that I personally will call for a special envoy fleet to be sent to this planet. It will be more than capable of ending your people's suffering," Nallany stated.

Candillice smiled, she was filled with great joy to hear that help would be on the way and there was going to be hope for the future. Nallany smiled as well but then her serious face returned as she had more information to relay. "

However it will take many months for the ships to arrive. . . I am afraid we have little choice but to resolve this situation that is now at hand. . . . Play this Droneflag game and win it! Free the Quartanitz from the grasp of the enemy!" Captain Choleska stated. 

"Rufus and I can teach you guys how to play Droneflag!" Sam exclaimed with excitement. 

"And might I add that the Droneflag rule book does indeed contain a chapter on Ronduel!"