Intro

Hello :)

This book is about our boy YB if you couldn't tell, and I wanted to read a story like this but decide to write one ;)

I hope you enjoy this as well, and I will try the best I can to exact Dominic's personality.

This story is a work of imagination even though personalities of the actors are how they may be in real life, Dom in particular.

You don't care though, just had to make that statement, carry on.

CAST

Dominic Harrison (YUNGBLUD)
Dominic Harrison *pretends to be shocked*

Dominic Harrison (YUNGBLUD)Dominic Harrison *pretends to be shocked*

Dominic has ADHD, and is a very bright spirit. He is very energetic and never gets tired, and always has something to say whether it be current day issues or simple things. He speaks his mind through his music.

Nadia Harris
Margot Robbie

Nadia minds her business, but still speaks her mind sometimes

Nadia minds her business, but still speaks her mind sometimes. She likes to scream and shout as well when she becomes comfortable, and she has a smile that resembles something of the sun. She needs pushed out of her comfort zone.

"We're totally polar opposites as people, but for the sake of fucking science, we need to be together or just... everything goes to shit."

AYE WASSUP YA'LL, I didn't know if this was gonna have some... scenes in it, but it does. I hope you enjoy the story 💕