Seventeen

We make it up the stairs and he shuts the door back, flipping the rug over it after he locks it. He looks at me, taking a nice look up and down my body.

"We're matching." He says, smirking at me. I roll my eyes.

"I want to take your pictures, so let me take pretty pictures of you." I smile at him, remembering that my camera bag is still in his car.

We head back outside and he cracks the door shut. "Dom I can't believe that you found something like this. This is the coolest thing I've ever seen." I compliment him as I stretch my arms out, spinning around in a circle.

He laughs, and quickly grabs my hand, pulling me right in front of him.

"You're the coolest thing I've ever seen." He compliments me, backing me up against the car. I giggle, not too sure how to feel about this Dom. About the not slightly nervous, doing what he wants Dom. This isn't the slightly nervous, scared to do some things Dom. I kinda like it.

"I think you look so cool, too." I can't help quoting nice song lyrics, he's probably annoyed of it already.

He chuckles, kissing my nose. Dom is really affectionate and loving, and that's what I've noticed. He's quite clingy, and I'm sure he acts this way with everyone.

"Get your camera bag." He says, opening the door for me. I hop up and smile as I feel it in my hands, and I hop back down. He shuts the door for me and locks it once again.

"Stand in front of the gray building. Wait, no sit. Or do whatever. I'm just taking-" He cuts me off by placing his finger on my lips, he shoots me a wink.

He crouches down, and leans his left leg more towards the ground. He looks around, and I snap a couple of pics from different angles and different sides.

I smile as he sits down on the ground, giving me a big ole grin. I know crouch down some more and look into the lens, snapping when I find the right moment.

"Do something with your hand." I say, shrugging. He gives me a look and puts his hand near his mouth and sticking his tongue out. I chuckle and snap the pic, throwing my thumbs up at him.

"Stand still." I say, stepping closer to him. I move his foot to where I want it and snap a picture of his shoes with his pink socks sticking out.

"Converse. Nice Dom." I compliment him, fixing his shoe lace.

"Thank you." He says, for the compliment and me fixing his lace I assume. I close my eyes and smile at him, quickly opening them back up.

"Can I see them?" He asks, flashing me his teeth. I nod, flipping to the camera roll and showing him the pictures.

"Push the arrows." I state the obvious, and he gives me a look. I give him a wink.

"I'm excited to see these, I don't even wanna scroll." He says, and I chuckle about how adorable is. He's the cutest fucker ever.

"Oh my gosh, Dom just click them." I say, egging him on. He looks at me before looking back at the camera, pushing the arrow.