Seven

I give him a weird look before stepping up on the porch. "Thank you." I say as I walk through the door. I hear him place his food down and I decide to look around.

"I can't stay long though." I say to him and he nods, complying.

Many pictures are hanging up, mostly them on stage. One from each different stop, maybe. Some of them are Adam and Dom kissing, and I love it. The living room is to the left, and the leather couch is black, accented with blankets of crazy colors. Pink is one, of course. Pillows line the couch and loveseat as well.

A stand is right beside the front door, and a table is between the couch and loveseat. A record player sits on it, and a couple of records are under the table in a bin. The kitchen is the other way, and the huge set of stairs sit right in front of me.

 The kitchen is the other way, and the huge set of stairs sit right in front of me

I haven't been in this house in what feels like forever. I can't believe I'm here again, with a completely different set of people living here.

"You can sit down and make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." He turns on his heels and quickly heads upstairs, and I find my way to the living room. I sit down, still looking all around.

It's so different compared to when my old neighbors lived here, it was so elegant then. Dom has came in and added his touch, and I'm absolutely loving for it.

My phone going off brings me back to reality, and I look down at it.

MATTY 🤠
just checking to make sure you're ok!! you went in, I see.

VIC A LIC
you're welcome btw

NADIA
yeth I'm fine he told me that he has something for me as well

VIC A LIC
🐸☕️

MATTY 🤠
shut up Vic that's not it

NADIA
aren't you two beside each other

NADIA
leave me alone hoes I'll be back soon love you

READ

I put my phone away in my back pocket and play with the rings on my hands, finding myself awfully nervous to be here and that I'm alone, waiting for him to come downstairs.

My curiosity gets the best of me and I head over to the bin of vinyl records, sifting through all of them. His own record sits, Bob Dylan, Eminem, The Clash, and many more artists sit. I run my fingers over the casing, amazed by his music taste. I remember him in an interview talking about these artists, and I'm amazed by his collection. It's so cute, and it screams Dominic, even more, YUNGBLUD.

"I've had those for so long, I'm a sucker for a good vinyl." He says, causing me to jump up from my position. I quickly turn around and see him holding shirts in his hand.

"Just some uh- tour merch that we had left over. I feel like you would like them, yeah?" He smiles, placing them in my hands. I smile down at the shirts and hoodie, my heart feeling as if it's going to explode.