Thirty Five

My head goes crazy as he slowly walks me up the stairs, looking back at me every so often to make sure I'm okay. I honestly don't know why we're going up here, but I guess this is what I wanted.

I'm not sober at all and I'm sure he knows that so I one hundred percent doubt he's about to try and make a move on me, but if he tries to tell me to go to sleep I'm gonna say fuck no. It's not even eleven.

We reach the top of the stairs and I can feel the multiple insects flying around in my stomach. This time, it's more than butterflies. Much more, and they're all in there, pulling every string of every possible emotion that I have.

I look at him when he turns to look at me, his hand still wrapped around my arm. He smiles at me, kissing me on the forehead.

The door in front of us is the same door I assume I was going to walk into earlier. I smile at the door with a D on it and multiple stickers. This is so cute, this is really some Dom shit.

He presses it open, running his hand down my arm and placing my hand in his. The door slowly opens and I breathe in, the smell of his cologne punching me in the face. I smile to myself, closing my eyes as I take in the room around me.

Dom quickly moves away from me and flicks on the lamp before heading back over to me. His caring, loving, nurturing personality is hopping out at me right now and I love it.

He looks at me with raised eyebrows and I smile at him for the thirtieth time, it going away seconds later as I try not to throw up from being drunk, but also nervous at the same time I guess. Everything is happening in my stomach right now.

His eyes stay on me as I stand there and look around the room, the lamp giving me just enough exposure to be able to see that the walls around me are a dark color, maybe not black, more like blue. A couch sits on the other side of the room and the bed sits in front of me.

My eyes meet his low ones as I look back to him. I grab his shoulders and step closer to him before I lean in, placing my wet lips against his. I let a low moan out, the alcohol consuming me, telling me to try and consume the presence of the boy in front of me.

I'm sure that Dom is shocked that I'm coming onto him, and as much as I want him to be good and push me off, I also want him to push me further.

Though I doubt it because he has a song for this exact situation and he is definitely willing to whoop anyone's ass that somehow takes extreme advantage of another person.

He grabs my bottom lip with his teeth, and I bet all the money in the world that he's clenching his eyes closed tight right now.

When he pulls away from me the only response I can think of is to blink at him. Can't say this isn't exactly what I expected.

He raises his eyebrows at me. A chuckle leaves his mouth as he grabs my arms, taking me and sitting me down on the edge of the bed. My eyes run over the white sheets with a dark gray comforter slightly folded. Dom is neat, and his room is cute. I'm really glad I waited to come in here.

My hands find their way around the soft spread, feeling like I could sleep right here regardless of me saying I don't want to.

I watch him closely as he bends down in front of me. "You're drunk as fuck trying to come onto me and I really just want you to lay down," He swallows, taking a break to look at my expression. "I'll uh-" He cuts himself off, shrugging. I guess he wants me to talk.

Did I not say that he was gonna ask me to lay down? I fucking called it.

My thoughts rush as he looks at me and I find myself with no idea what to say.