Thirteen

When I said I'm not too sure what's on there, I wasn't expecting that. That picture brought back some memories, and I don't even remember the last time I've seen it.

It's not too bad though, at least I don't have a picture of my boobs or some shit on there.

Actually, I take that back. I do, it's just, my camera allows me to put them into-

"You have a locked album? Mmm okay Nadia." He chuckles, and my cheeks feel like somebody set them on fire. I'm kinda embarrassed, and not too sure how to react.

"Oh my god. This is why I didn't want to show you." I say, biting my bottom lip. He looks at me as I do that, and I catch him staring at my lips and not my eyes.

He quickly shoots his eyes up to mine, and I let out a chuckle.

Dom hands me back the camera, and I roll my eyes as I take it from his hands. He stares at me for a couple of seconds before shaking his head, a smirk still sitting on his face. He starts the car back up.

"Nadia," he says, and he looks over at me as we stop once again, at a stop sign this time. I wanted to be there by 9, and we're for sure not gonna get there by then. Part of me wants to go to school at that time, part of me is saying maybe a little later, and then a small part is saying not at all.

"Do you- can I show you something?" He asks, and my eyes travel down his neck, he hard swallows.

I look up to meet his gaze. "Yeah, I wanna see." I smile, a million things flashing through my mind on what it could be.

"It's a place." He says, low key suggesting that I'm gonna have to skip school today if I wanna see. He also answered my question.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I give him a look, and he furrows his eyebrows. He sits there for a couple of seconds, he probably doesn't know what to say. I just shot him down.

He starts laughing. He quickly moves closer to my face, causing me to widen my eyes. "Give me," he keeps the space between us, but still looks down at my lips. "One good reason." He breathes out, his breath hitting my face.

For a couple of seconds, it seemed like a good idea to skip school and go with him, but I don't think it's a good idea to be alone with him for the whole day.

It's like he reads my mind and raises his eyebrows. He nods, and pushes on the gas. He throws his left hand back over the steering wheel, and I look at it for a couple of seconds. I look back to him, and furrow my eyebrows when he flips on his blinker; school is straight ahead.

"What are you doing Dom?" I ask him, sitting up more in my seat. He doesn't look over at me.

"Hi." I say, giving him a look that I know that he can see, even if it's from the corner of his eyes.

"I'll turn around and take ya if you wanna go," he says, looking over at me finally. "I just feel like, maybe, you don't want to." He shrugs, pulling into a gas station.

"Do you want me to? You're wearing boxers." I laugh at him, and he drops his jaw like he forgot. He looks down at his legs and face palms his forehead.

"No, I sure don't." He hops out anyways, moving to the gas pump.

Okay, two options. Skip school with Dom, which I may never get this offer again, or go to school. School. The place I go everyday, and do the same old thing.

Of course option one sounds better, I'm just nervous. I haven't even told Vic and Matty that I plan on skipping school with him, but I'm sure they'll be excited for me. Like, I get that they want me there, but one day isn't gonna kill them. They've left me at school alone before, so ha.