Twenty Nine

"Dom! What the fuck!" I scream, as he pushes on the gas, changing the gear. I now see why he took out the regular seatbelts, as I'm being thrown into them damn near every time he changes it.

We are going on the interstate, for no reason, but he wanted to 'show me what him and the car can really do.'

He looks over at me, and apparently I do this thing where I know he's gonna change it, so I like push myself into the back of the seat in anticipation.

It makes sense, and I've caught myself doing it, along with him. I just didn't realize until he pointed it out.

We left the store, and he hauled ass to get to the interstate, just to haul ass on here too. My hand is gripping the door this time, and not out of the window. I knew it was fast, but I wasn't expecting this. He's had to had something done, this is an old ass car driving like it's a fucking sports car.

I didn't ask though, I'm just enjoying the ride.

He grabs my hand and places it on the gear stick, and I shriek again as he changes the gear, my hand underneath his. He swerves lanes, going from one side of the interstate all the way to the other.

I wasn't expecting this at all, but my adrenaline is pumping, and I can't sit still. This is the good kind of fun. The kinda scary fun, but it's exciting because it's kinda scary. You know?

Like anything could happen in a split second but I'm having fun leading up to that moment. Haha.

"Chill, I know what I'm doing." He says, smiling over at me. And then boom, we run into another car, flip, and both die.

Just kidding. (HAHAHA y'all)

"Oh yea, no, I know. I'm just- in a situation I've never experienced before." I look back at him, and he smiles, looking back at the road.

He takes an exit, which I assume is gonna lead us back to town, which makes me happy but kinda sad at the same time. I'm having fun, and Dom being beside me, having fun too, makes it even better.

I'm having fun with him, he's having fun with me and his fast ass car, today has been good. He leaves tomorrow, but I'll be at his house probably the whole weekend.

"Hey, whats up?" He asks me, and I look over at him.

"Step on it, Dom. I thought you wanted to show me what's up." I quickly say, testing him. He raises his eyebrows and lets out a loud laugh.

"Ohhh you're gonna regret that." He says, slamming on the gas, changing the gear, shoving me back into my seat.

Honestly, what the fuck did I just say.

I smile as I realize we are going back to town, and all the street lights are on. I watch as they all quickly pass me, actually, as we quickly pass them.

My breathing slows down when I see the road that's gonna lead us back to our neighborhood-

Never mind, he just passed it. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Where could we possibly be going now?

He looks at me and pushes on the gas again, doing exactly what I just told him to do. Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut.

I close my eyes, and try not to gasp as I feel him quickly turn the wheel, us leaving the road and hitting gravel. My eyes quickly fly open and I see that we're going down a long, straight ass road. My worry goes away when the road turns back into concrete.

My right hand finds its way to gripping the door again, and my left is lightly gripping the edge of the console on my side. He can't grab my hand though, since both are occupied.