Thirty One

Dom

I step off of the flight, smiling as my shoes hit the concrete and feel like they send hundreds of shocks through my body. I'm glad to be on the ground, but for some reason, I'm sad that it's not near Nadia. She's hard to shake, and I have trouble not thinking about her even when I'm around people that I should be giving my attention to.

Aka my band, or maybe even my actual girlfriend.

I'm sure Ash feels that way too. She grabs my hand, and I gulp as I lace my fingers in hers as we head out of the airport. At the bottom of the escalators a man holds a sign saying 'HARRISON' and I assume it's for me.

A few paparazzi are here snapping pictures, that are sure to circulate their way around the internet. It doesn't bother me, and we've both learned to live with it. She's more used to it though, but I believe I handle it well.

Fans have come up and talked to us, welcoming us back into the country and some more. This has caused it to be almost impossible for my smile to leave my face, as plenty of people come up to me and make conversation, allowing me to hear what my music has done for and to them.

My heart beats fast and it's like a drug to hear how people feel listening to my music, and it feels good to know that I can make people feel good.

"I'll be there later, come and see me." I say to a couple of girls, blowing them kisses before we continue to walk off.

Ash grips my hand tighter, and I smile at how she always does that. It's kinda weird, I feel like I'm living a double life.

We make it out of the airport and hop into the SUV, and I slide into the middle. We all pile into the car and the driver hops in, I assume he knows where to take us.

A few minutes later, we're hopping out of the car and walking into the hotel, with our luggage beside us. We make our way to the desk, and I smile at the fact that not too many people are in here.

I go to speak and my phone dings, my mind moving right to Nadia. I shut my eyes and shake my head, looking at the worker at the desk.

"Hi, I have two rooms for Dominic Harrison." I say, and she types something into the computer. She nods.

"May I see your ID?" She asks, and I nod, handing it to her. I tap my foot on the floor, waiting for her to give me the ID back.

She smiles at me as she hands it back, and passes me four key cards. Two for each room I assume.

I hand Ash one for her room, and also take one, even though she's gonna be the only one in there. She didn't question it, she actually asked for it. Which is whatever, I'm gonna be with the boys for most of the time anyways.

"We go on stage in four hours." I say as we walk into the elevator. My phone dings again, and I stand still. After a couple of seconds, I look to see Ash already looking at me. I smile at her and look in front of me.

The elevator dings and the doors open, and we head down the hallway to our rooms. We count the numbers and stop in front of the rooms, hers is across from ours.

"Okay, I'm going to change and do other shit." She says, opening the door with the card and shutting it back. I raise my eyebrows and turn back around, both of the boys giving me a look.

"Yo, when the fuck is Tom getting here?" Adam asks me as we walk into the room, and I pick the bed closest to the air conditioner.

"I don't know, he said he's gonna be here though. I feel like maybe he's on a flight, he hasn't texted back." I shrug, laying down on the bed.