Fifteen

My heart beats at what feels like a thousand miles per hour as he attaches his lips to the skin where my neck and collarbone meet, lightly sucking. He's giving me a hickey, a fucking hickey.

It feels good, but it's overcome by the feeling of my skin being slightly in his mouth. He continues, and I bite my lip, a slightly familiar feeling in between my legs begins.

He smiles as I crane my neck, he hit my sweet spot.

I roll my eyes into the back of my head, but I still find myself wishing that we were sitting down. Dom takes it a different direction though, and slowly backs me up against the wall. I widen my eyes when my back hits it, and he looks down at me.

"Nadia," he says, barely audible at all. It's like his throat is dry, but I get his situation that he's in. Mine is just the same.

I continue to look in his eyes, and he looks in mine, still not moving though. He doesn't move an inch closer or an inch farther away, and I have a feeling I know what he's about to ask.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks me, swallowing the lump in his throat. I look all around his face, not sure what to say at all.

I want him to kiss me. To put his beautiful lips on mine, so that I can feel fireworks that other girls feel. So my stomach can churn and be filled with butterflies, and I can feel nothing but pure bliss for moments.

So that when he pulls away, and I touch my lips, I can smile because I can still feel his on mine.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at my shoulder, which is now wet. Dom notices too and busts out laughing about the fact that the ends of his hair are still wet. About the fact that they're now all over my shirt.

"I want you to get your dripping, wet ass hair away from my shoulder." I laugh too, and he snickers. He looks at my face for a couple of more seconds before backing away, the chance slipping from my hands again.

Maybe I should just grow a pair of balls and kiss him myself. I just like seeing Dom not know what to do next, so he does what he wants to do. Or he asks me, which is fine too.

Part of me wonders when is the next time he'll do what he wants to do.

"If I'm going to pull off that I'm sick, I kinda wanna beat my mom home." I give him a look, and he mocks me. He grabs his keys from the table, and also comes back with my bag and wallet. He smiles at me.

"Are you hungry?" He asks me, opening the front door. I open the screen and step out, holding it open for him. He shuts and locks the door, and I let the other one shut.

"Thank you." He smiles at me again, pushing the button to unlock his car. The doors unlock and I hop in the passenger, he hops in the driver.

"Oh, and yea, I could eat." I shrug, and he looks at me. He rolls his eyes and puts the key in the ignition, starting the car.

"Me too." He plays his music and backs out of the driveway, leaving me excited for what's ahead.

-

"Oh, yeah right." He laughs, putting some fries into his mouth. His left hand is once again clutching the steering wheel.

"I'm serious. My mom cried for a little but she liked it." I say, taking a sip of my drink.

"You like permanently dyed the ends of your hair blue and pink?" He asks me, and I nod.

"I was her for Halloween. Then it grew out so I decided to cut it off and restart, but Harley Quinn is my spirit animal." I flip my hair, remembering how I dressed up as her for Halloween.