Nineteen

"Hey Nadia, we're here." I hear Dom say as I'm barely awake. He places his hand on my head and rubs it. The feeling of his hands on my skin, of them running through my hair, is enough to make me not wanna get out of the car.

I slowly sit up, looking at my house that's right in front of us. I look over at him and smile, my cheeks are surely red and my eyes kinda burn.

He watches my every move as I take my hair out of its ponytail, and I run my hand through it. I smile, closing my eyes at how good my fingers feel as they run through my hair.

 I smile, closing my eyes at how good my fingers feel as they run through my hair

Dom continues to stare at me, not even trying to hide it.

"You're so pretty." He compliments me, reaching his hand out to cup my face. I smile at him, placing my hand on his.

"Thank you, you're so sweet." I tell nothing but the truth. Dom knows it, I know it, everyone knows it.

He slightly parts his lips, and I slowly move my hand towards them. He doesn't stop me, and I shakily press my thumb on his top lip, bringing it down to his bottom. His lip pops back up, and he gives me a look.

"Soft." I say, bringing my fingers back to my lips, remembering how it feels to have Dom's lips on mine. He noticeably gulps, and I bite my lip. I'm not too sure what to do in this moment, I'm just waiting for what he wants to do.

"If you miss the feeling of mine on yours," He brings his voice down to a whisper. He moves closer to my face, now close enough for his breath to hit my face. "All you have to do is ask." He leans even closer to me, taking a quick look at my lips before kissing me again.

Again.

Dude, I have so much to tell Matty and Victoria. They're gonna shit their pants. They're also gonna tell me the bad too, and keep me grounded, which I'm not ready for yet.

He pulls me out of my thoughts when he tries something. I refrain from widening my eyes and ruining the moment, as he slips his tongue into my mouth.

Oh my gosh.

I feel him slightly pull back, showing me that he was just testing the waters. Or... whatever the saying is.

Before I can't even think about what I'm doing, I pull him back to me, trying to make myself and him as comfy as I can.

He raises his eyebrows when I pull on him, and I bust out laughing.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pull you that hard." I say, looking in his eyes. He nods, moving closer to me, like he's telling me to shut up.

This time, he puts his lips back to mine, and turns his head slightly. He experiments more with his tongue, but holds back, like I'm a doll and he's scared to hurt me.

I kinda like that he wants to take it slow, and it's cute. But sweet little kisses and him sticking his tongue in my mouth are two totally different things. Usually, people wanna advance to the next stage after that, and I just ain't ready.

"I'm just tryna stick my tongue in your mouth," he chuckles, thinking the same thing I'm thinking. "Not put my hand down your pants."

"Well," He moves his lips to my ear. It's like a whole new person took over Dom. But maybe this is just how he is, and I'm yet to experience it. I mean, until now. "Not yet, anyways." His breath for some reason feels cold as he says that, but I like the way it makes me feel.

It makes my stomach churn, and my eyes roll back into my head. The simple feeling is addicting, and I don't know why, but I know it has something to do with him. I never even used to picture myself in situations like this, with a boy, placing kisses on my skin.

Matter of fact, I would dodge them. Focus on school, whatever the hell else was on my mind at a time. Dom steps into my life for what, a month, and I'm skipping school with him.

His sudden movement makes me jump, and I now curse in my head over and over again about the fact that I look stupid. He's touching me, and I just jumped.

He gives me a look, but he can't help the smile growing on his face.

"You jumped." He said, chuckling. My cheeks feel like they're burning, and I bet I would look like a fuckin tomato if I looked in the mirror.

"I was in my thoughts, it- made me jump." I say, raising one of my eyebrows at him. He nods, letting the subject go.

Or so I thought.

"What were you thinking about?" He asks me, resting his elbow on the console. He places his head in his hand and smiles at me, waiting for my answer.

"That's for me to know," I say, going to open the door. I shriek as he slightly pulls on my arm, turning me back to him.

"And for me to find out, yea yea I got it." He rolls his eyes, moving to where his nose is only centimeters away from mine. He looks down at my lips with his slightly parted, and the butterflies pick up in my stomach again, as I'm sure about his next move.

"Get out of my car." He says, smirking at me. I slowly back away from him and roll my eyes. He blows me a kiss, and I huff.

"Fine. You're gonna regret that." I point at him, and grab my bags as I hop out of the car. I look at the back door and smile. I then look back to him, to see him looking right back at me.

I point to the back door. "I think I'm forgetting something." I say, placing my elbows on the seat that I was just sitting in. He rolls his eyes at me and slowly hops out of the car.

Hands wrap around my waist and I shriek as he spins me around. "Quit it!" I yell, having a fit of laughter.

Dom complies and places me down, holding onto my shoulders for a couple of seconds. He then makes his way over to his car and opens the door.

"Thank you." I say, as he grabs my handed and places a pair of socks in there. Wait wait wait, as he places four pairs in there? What the hell. He's over the top about a shit ton of things.

"I figured Matty and Vic would like some, and I feel like you'll like them a lot, so I gave you an extra pair." He says, and I place my hand over my heart, making a face at him.

He's concerned about my friends, and thinks about them too, and remembered their names. Hehehe.

"They will. Thank you." I say, picking my bags up off the ground. I look at him for a couple of seconds until we hear a car start to pull up.

I worry that it's my mom, until the person pulls into his driveway. He continues looking over there for a couple of seconds before looking back at me, and then back over there.

When they step out of the car, I wish over and over again that I could teleport, or disappear. Maybe just float away into the sky?

"Hey Ash!" Dom yells, looking at her as she hops out of the car. She waves at the both of us and walks up the stairs, like she didn't see anything, and I'm stuck in the same spot with my jaw hung halfway open.

AH HA HAAAA

;P

Yeth sweet precious angel Dom was saying some slick things, sue me

NUMBA ONE IN yungbludfanfic AHHH. My babies thank you