Eleven

I stare at him, completely consumed by the boy in front of me and his lips. For as much as I talk about them, it's like I want to kiss him really bad. I don't know if that's entirely true though.

Like call me crazy, but, I want the tension to build up and boil over before I do. I'm one hundred percent positive that I'm gonna love it if he kisses me, but I'm even more sure that I would love it so much more if we waited. Maybe until next time, or even the time after that.

Him taking my chin though shows that he wants to take the lead in this situation, and I think in the end that that's exactly what I'm gonna let happen. Dom taking control of this not only sounds nice, but I'm sure would feel nice too.

I look up at him, I could feel his eyes on my face before I did though. He's not taken his eyes off me unless he has to. It feels so nice for him to only be focused on me, like I'm living in a fairy tale.

He blinks, letting go of my chin and running his hand down my neck. All of his touches feel like lightning, it's a shock but it gives me a rush. He's mostly focusing on my neck, trying to find some type of sweet spot. It makes me feel like I can't breathe.

Dom moves his hand down my arm, slowly moving it closer to my hand. I stand frozen as he places the pad of his fingers on mine, the simple but sweet movement causing my whole arm to tingle.

I think he kind of realizes the affect he has on me, I'm not giving him obvious signs though. He somehow still notices though, could be because I've been involuntarily breathing deep and stuttering every so often tonight.

Honestly, I think I'm just kinda overthinking about this, I just want something to happen.

Dom's 'good ole' ADHD is causing him to struggle to focus in one area for too long, and he drags his finger up and down my arm. I look up at him and he looks down at me. I move back a little more, pushing myself up against the fridge as much as I can. He leans down with his lips slightly parted, causing me to instantly part my lips too.

He looks at me once more before leaning down a little more, turning his head slightly. I flutter my eyes closed after he does this, and try not to freak out as I feel his lips linger around mine. He still hasn't actually kissed me yet, he's teasing it.

He steps away from me, and turns around to grab his glass

He steps away from me, and turns around to grab his glass. I'm left kinda confused, and not too sure what he wants to do next. I keep my eyes on him, as he stays turned to me.

After a couple of seconds of him not talking, I don't like the silence, and I decide to speak up instead. "Why- why did you stop?" I ask him, gently placing my fingers over the area he touched the most. He smiles at me, taking another drink.

"We got plenty of time, Nads." He says, giving me a nickname, on the spot I assume. I chuckle at the name, and he shakes his head.

"I'll come up with another one soon." He says, reaching for his phone as it dings in his pocket.