Twenty Four

The movie grows more funnier as I watch it, and I've never laughed at this movie this much in my life. Dom almost cleared the popcorn by himself, and I decide to munch on the Cheez-its he brought out. He keeps laughing and looks at me, his eyes red and low. Very low, he looks so good.

The way his eyes are makes it look like he's always looking at my lips, and I don't know why, but it's driving me crazy. I love how he looks when he's faded, he's so carefree and he can't stop laughing. He won't stop.

I look away when he catches me looking at him, and continue to watch the movie.

"This is what I picture, I walk in there like a fucking gangster and blow his little fucking ass away, on television." James Franco says in the movie, and I bust out laughing. Dom starts laughing as well, and I can't help but to watch him.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asks, realizing that my glass is empty. He switched it out with soda earlier, cause it's 'better with the munchies.'

I nod, watching him as his arm stretches out to reach the glass. I don't know how I can see him because it's dark, and I'm on cloud nine, but for some reason, I can still see where his veins line his arm. They go up his arms, poking out more around his wrist, traveling all the way up the inside and outside of his arm.

"Take a picture." He lightly hits my arm with his free hand, considering he's holding both of our cups with just one. Perks of having long fingers, I guess.

Nadia, hush. My subconscious speaks, the only part of me that keeps telling me not to do stupid things. Every other part of my body is all for it.

Like my hands, would love to be on his. My skin, I know it would send shots of adrenaline through me for his skin to be on mine. How ever so much I can feel the tingle, whenever he touches me, and whenever I want him to. My body just knows when I'm near him, and it excites me.

I raise my hand up and flip it over, smiling. I can't stop smiling either. Honestly, I don't think I have yet.

Deciding to go ahead and use the bathroom since Dom is already up, I use my right hand to grab the remote and pause the movie. I push myself off of the couch, standing there for a minute as I keep my balance.

I haven't been this way in a long ass time, and the edible feels like it punched me in the face. That's why the brownie was small, I should've assumed honestly.

As I find my way to the bathroom, I gulp as I see the light on in there. Dom is fucking in there. He's gonna walk out, and he's gonna go straight to me, especially since the wall is behind me. Lord knows he likes pressing me against it.

I giggle at the thought, and slap my hand over my mouth. I mentally curse myself out as I hear the water come on in the room. A couple of seconds later  the door is opening.

The light from the room shines some light on Dom's face, and I bite my lip, as he looks down at me. I don't know what I want to happen in this moment, but what I do know, is that something is probably going to.

He leans in the doorframe. "You look so cute." He says, and I smile more as the red tint probably shows up on my face.

"How so?" I ask him, and he looks at me for a couple of seconds. He doesn't give me any time to process what's happening before he pulls me closer to him, slightly backing himself up into the bathroom.