Chapter 1

Your pov;

You sighed as the school bell rang.The boring class was over and you were relieved.You needed to relax.

You gathered your stuff.Suddenly,your rival,Elsa Arendelle,walked up to you.
"(L/n)!"

You sighed and rolled your eyes.
"Great,what now,Elsa?"you asked as you glared at the blonde girl in front of you.
Elsa smiled at you smugly,causing you to glare at her even more.
"As always,like you know,"Elsa said,holding her book in front of you.

You smirked at her.
"How about no like always,your majesty.I am too smart to do your homework,so chop chop.
Better start doing before you got punished,see ya,Elsy,"you said and left the class,leaving Elsa fumed in anger.

You chuckled and shook your head as you walked in the hall ways.Soon,you heard you friend called.
"(Y/n)!"

You smiled and turned around as your best friend,Lyrica,walked up to you.
"Hey Lyrica!What's up?"you asked.
"Oh,it' just that I need to ask you something.
By the way,you ok?You look sick,"Lyrica said.
You gave her a look and she rolled her eyes,getting the point.
"Let me guess,Elsa?"she asked amd you nodded.

Lyrica shook her head.
"Rivals.Rivals.Rivals.I am sick of it.Girl,you need time to chill and relax,"she said and started pulling you out of the school.

"Where are we going?"you asked,raising a brow.
"We are going to a club,The Rockstar.You are gonna chill,relax and find yourself a boyfriend,"Lyrica said amd you blushed.

"There's no way that I am going to get a
boyfriend.I am fine by myself!"you exclaimed and Lyrica rolled her eyes,taking out her phone.

"I think I am going to need an extra hand,I am
gonna call...(B/f/n),"she said and dialed a number.

"Lyrica,don't you dare!"you yelled but she didn't listen.
"Hey (B/f/n)?Yea,she said yes.Great!I'll pick you up at 5.Sounds cool?Yea,ok.Bye!"Lyrica said and dropped the phone.

"Lyrica!"you yelled as you two reached your house.
"Shh!Now go in there and dress up!The night is
young!(B/f/n)'ll come here.I'll pick you guys up
at 5.Bye!"Lyrica said and ran away.

You sighed and shook your head.
"Great!Now I am finding a guy,"you muttered and went into your house.You weren't intrested in finding a boyfriend but dancing was a different matter.

You smirked and went into your bathroom.
Soon,you came out wearing this.

(Pick any hairstyle you want)

You looked yourself in the mirror,satisfied.You put on some makeup.
"Perfect!"
There was a knock on your door and you opened it.You saw your bestfriend wearing nice.

You saw your bestfriend wearing nice