Chapter 4

It has been a week since you met Jack.

Your pov;

I woke up due to the sunlight shining in the room.It was 7 in the morning.Today was Saturday.I smiled and sat up,rubbing my eyes.
I took a quick bath and dressed up.

Then,I went downstairs.I started making breakfast.Suddenly,the doorbell rang
"Huh?Who could it be?"I asked and went to the door.I opened it and saw that it was Lyrica.
"Oh,hey Lyrica.What's up?"I asked.

"Good morning.I was wondering if you would
like to go shopping with me,"Lyrica said as I let her in.
"Sure,just let me fetch my breakfast,"I said as we went to the kitchen.

"Hmm...what are you cooking?"Lyrica asked as she sat down in the living room.
"An omelet with ham,cheese and home fries
want some?"I asked.
"Sure!Sounds good to me!"she replied as I walked into the kitchen.

The door bell rang again.Now,who it is?
"Lyrica,can you get the door?"I asked loudly.
"Sure!"

Normal person's pov,

Lyrica went to the door to open it.She opened it but no one was there.
"Huh?Was it a tease?"she said to herself.
As she was about to close the door,she spotted the small bouquet on the floor.She saw a letter on it.

Blinking in surprise,she picked the bouquet up.She looked around and saw a certain white hair boy quickly going into a house next door.She also caught him sneaking glances this way.She smirked and closed the door,going inside.
"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"you replied as you came in with two plates of homemade omelet you made.
You went surprised when you saw the bouquet in Lyrica's hands.
"What is that?"you asked.
"It's for you from oh...,"Lyrica said,smirking.
"From who?"you asked as you set the plates down.

"Oh,I don't know someone who defended you in the cafeteria and you got a message from your
secret admirer..."

You blinked again,surprised at her words.
You took the bouquet and saw that it was your favourite flowers.You smiled and smelled it.
"Hmmm...(insert the flower type you like here)"
You noticed a small envelope in the flowers.
You took the envelope and opened it,of course,
Lyrica was right behind you to read it too.
You read it.

The lights were colourful,but the light that shines on you was the most brightest colour in the world,the night I saw you was the best night I've ever had in my life.

You blushed and your eyes softened after reading the letter.You immediately knew who it was,Jack.
"Such a romantic way,don't you think?"Lyrica said,holding the letter.You looked away.
"I don't care,"you lied.

"Well,he is,(Y/n).Did you know what happen in the cafeteria?"Lyrica asked and you looked at her,with a demanding look for an answer.Lyrica laughed to herself.

"Well,Elsa tried to lie about you and your little boyfriend here,described you as his girlfriend in front of everyone and dumped Elsa harshly in front of everyone!"Lyrica said and you went shocked.

"Wait,so are you telling me that he didn't
choose Elsa?"you aksed,shocked.
Lyrica nodded smugly.

"W-What?Why?"you asked again and she shrugged.
"How am I supposed to know?But what I could
tell is that he is head to toes in love with you.
He was sighing a lot when you told him to stay
away from you,"she said.

You bit your lips.
"But,I don't mean it,"you said and then you slapped your hand over your mouth,realizing what you said.
"Ha!"Lyrica exclaimed,pointing a finger at you.
"You like him too!"

You blushed and tried to shake it off.
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes!"
"No,I don't like him,Lyrica!Just because we
kissed,doesn't mean I like him!"you said and Lyrica looked at you shocked.
"You guys already kissed?!"