Chapter 8

You were in the library,studying for the upcoming test,alone.Lyrica and (B/f/n) would be late to come so she was the only one right now.She didn't want to bother Jack to come with her too so she was alone without friends.

You were looking for the required books between the shelves until a familiar pair of strong arms warpped around your waist from behind.You smiled as the person laid his head on you,knowing who he was.
"Caught you,beautiful"
"Hey Jack"you said and giggled as he held you from behind.

Jack pouted when you didn't turn to him.
He peaked at the book you were reading.
"What are you reading?"he asked.
"Oh,nothing much.I was just studying for the
test,shouldn't you be studying too?"you asked and Jack shrugged.

You smirked at him.
"Then,you aren't going out of here,mister,"you said as you closed the book you held.You turned to him,after placing it back in its place.Jack smirked and rested his forehead on yours,making you blush.You were still in his arms.

Jack started to lean in towards your lips while your hands slowly went around his neck.
Soon,your lips met and you two started to kiss each other passionately.

You smiled at each other when you guys broke away.He tried to kiss you again but you stopped him.
"Someone might see us"

He smirked and took out one of the book from the shelf near by and opened to some random page.Then,he held it near your face and winked,smiling.You looked at him and snickered at his silliness,you knew what he had in his mind.
"You in?"He asked,teasingly.You rolled your eyes,smiling and blushing.You hit his chest.

Jack laughed and pinned you to the shelves.
You blushed as he held the book near your faces.
Soon,you felt his lips on yours again.You two started kissing again.Now,you weren't worried since you and Jack kissing sight was blocked by a book.

You two kissed for a while until you were out of breath.You two broke away,panting.
"I love you,"Jack said and you smiled.
"I love you too,"you said and he started kissing you again.

Timeskips,

You and Jack were walking in the hallways,
walking hand in hand.School was over for today.You guys stopped at your locker to drop your stuff.
"Since it's Saturday tomorrow,where shall we
go?"Jack asked and you snickered.
"We have to study,"you said.
"Ooh...a study date?"Jack asked teasingly as he stole a quick kiss on the lips from you.
You blushed and lightly hit his chest,smiling while Jack laughed as he held you in his chest,hugging you.You smiled and rested your head on his chest.

"Ooh...look at the lover birds~"you guys heard someone said.You and Jack turned around to see Lyrica and her boyfriend,Leo.You blushed and pulled away from Jack.
"Um...hey guys,"you greeted.
"Already having moments I see,Frost,"Leo said,nudging Jack who smirked.

"So...are you guys dating?"Lyrica asked and you blushed before nodding.
"I knew it!"Lyrica exclaimed excitedly as she started jumping up and down.

"Baby,chill.It's not like a surprise,"Leo said.
"Uh huh.And you lost me 10 dollars!"Lyrica said as she clinged to her boyfriend.Leo sighed while Jack laughed.

"Why do you own her 10 dollars?"Jack asked and Leo sighed as he took out his wallet.
"I lost a bet with her,"he said as he took out 10 dollars and gave it to Lyrica.
"Thanks honey!"she replied,kissing his cheek.

"What bet?"you asked to her.
"Uhh..."Leo and Lyrica trailed and you knew it was already something about you.
"Lyrica..."
"Come on,spill it,Leo,"Jack said,putting his arm on Leo's shoulder.

"Well...you see.Leo and I made a bet that you
two will date.I bet ont he side that you two will
be dating within two weeks and Leo bet on a
week,so...see ya!"Lyrica said as she grabbed Leo and ran away.

You remained there,blushing.Jack was frozen.
"Lyrica Devil!You come back right now!"you yelled,pissed.

Let's say that Lyica and Leo got chased by a certain couple all evening.