Chapter 18

It has been 4 years since you last saw Jack.
You left to Paris after you made sure that Jack was back to his house.You didn't want him to remember you since it would only pressure him.

You and your family was doing well.
Although you've left New York and your friends,you were still in connect with them.
And still,there wasn't a single day which passed without you thinking of Jack.

Now,you are one of the most famous fashion desinger on all over the world with the name
Rachael.

Currently,you were on a flight which was flying back to New York,reading a book.You are leaving Paris since you've decided to stay with your family in Burgess.

The plane was about to leave in a few minutes.
A guy wearing a white shirt with a yellow coat over it sat down beside you.He had a black hat on.

He took out a magazine and started reading it.
After the plane took off,a girl with a blonde braided hair,sat down in front of you.

Not too long,you heard your name called.
"(Y/n)?"

You looked up and looked at the person who called you.Turns out thatbit was Elsa.
"Elsa?"you said and she gasped happily before hugging you.

"Oh my god,it's you!It's you!It's you!I miss you
so much!"Elsa said as she hugged you.
You laughed as you hugged her back.
"I miss you too,Elsa,what are you doing in
Paris?"you said as she sat down.

"Oh,I am on a honeymoon with my husband,"she said and you gasped happily.
"You're married?!"
Elsa laughed and nodded.

Suddenly,a fake cough stopped you two from talking anymore further,making you turned your attention to the guy beside you.

"Oh,(Y/n).That's my husband,Tadashi Hamada.
Honey,this is (Y/n),my best friend,"Elsa introduced you two.

"Hi,"Tadashi greeted as you shook your hands with him and greeted him back.
"Oh,(Y/n),I am so happy to meet you again!
Sorry honey we're switching,"Elsa said as she pulled Tadashi to her side.

Then,she sat down beside you while Tadashi laughed and rolled his eyes.
"I heard what happened between you and
Jack.I am sorry,"Elsa said and your smiled weakened.

You still haven't moved on yet.You still love him.
"It's ok.Who knows I might meet him again if we
were destined to be,"you said,cheering up.
Elsa nodded smiling.

"By the way,I am your biggest fan,(Y/n)!I have all the dresses you designed!"she said and you giggled.
"Too bad,I can't wear them right yet,"Elsa said,pouting.
"Why?"you asked.

"Because she is pregnant,"Tadashi said and you gasped in surprise.
"Elsa,how come you don't tell me?!"you said,pouting.Elsa laughed.
"I was about to"

"Can I be an aunty?"you asked happily.
"Of course,you can!"Elsa replied.
You spent the rest of the hours on the plane,talking and laughing with Elsa and Tadashi.

Timeskips,

Finally,you were back in NYC.
You walked out of the airport with your purse and your suitcase after saying goodbye to Elsa and Tadashi.You spotted a man who was holding a cardboard.You read the cardboard.
"Welcome back,(Y/n)!"

You smiled and walked to the man who was dressed in a suit,beside a brand new car.
"Hello,I am (Y/n),"you greeted.
The man smiled and handed you a car key.
"Your ride,Miss (l/n),"he said.

You thanked him as he helped you put your stuff in the back of the car.You got into the driver seat and did your seatbelt.

Then,you started driving towards the highway,
ready to drive straight towards Burgess since your friends has been in different parts of the world.

(B/f/n) was in  Singapore,Lyrica was in Australia and Leo was in Japan.

You wore an earpiece in your neck and dialed your mom's number.Soon,she picked up.
"Hi honey!Are you heading back to Burgess
right now?I can't wait to see you,"

You laughed.
"Yes,mom.I am driving straight towards
Burgess right now,how are you doing?"you said.

"Oh,I am fine once you get back home"

"Ha ha.How's dad and Diego?"
(Diego is your older brother)

"Oh,they're fine!Diego and your dad want to pick you up so bad although Diego don't show it much,oh!Did you get the car I sent you?Do you like it?It's your new car"

"Really?!Sweet!Thanks mom.I'll call you again when I am in Burgess"

"Ok.I will make your favourite dishes for dinner
tonight.Mom's cooking"

"Ha ha.Ok,bye Mom"

"Make sure you catch dinner"

"I will,Mom,"you said and hung up.

You started driving carefully as you opened your playlist.Singing while driving was one of the things that relax you.

Timeskips,

You've just arrived to Burgess.Now,it was 2 pm.
You parked your car in front of a shop.
You headed into a shop and grabbed a few stuffs you need.

You paid for them and headed out of the shop.
You were about to head back to your car until a group of four people passed by you.

You stopped and looked at them.
The group has two girls and two boys.
One girl has a long braided golden hair the other girl has a long orange curly hair.

On the other side,both boys have brown hair.
But one boy's back caught your attention?
He reminded you of Jack although you can't see him.

Just then,you felt a black dog sniffing your bag from the shop.You looked down at it,smiling.
"Hello,where did you come from?"you asked
"Woaf!"

You laughed and bent down to his level.
Surprisingly,he didn't harm you at all.
"You hungry?"you asked.
"Woaf!"

You laughed and took out a box of salmon fish crackers you bought a while go.You've liked them ever sinve you were young and you haven't eaten them for a long time.

You fed them to the dog and it ate it quickly,
making you laugh.You fed him more and then,it started to lick your face.
"Hey!"

Just then,you heard a boy's voice.
"Toothless!No!"

You looked up and saw that it was that boy from the group.The little dog named Toothless ran up to him.
"Is that your dog?"you asked the boy.
The boy smiled at you.
"Yea,sorry about him,"he apoplogized.

"No,it's ok,isn't that right,Toothless?"you said and Toothless stsrted licking your feet,making you giggle.
"By the way,my name's Hiccup,"the boy said.

"I am (Y/n),I am new here,"you said.
"Oh,welcome to Burgess then,"Hiccup said.
"Thanks!"

"Hey Hiccup!"

You saw two girls and the other guy from the group walking up to you.You eyes widened and you dropped yoir bags and the box of fush crackers when you saw that face that has always been in your heart.