Chapter 24

You woke up due to the sun shining in your room.You yawned as you tried to sat up but failed.You blinked in confusion as you started to feel someone behind you.

You looked around and saw Jack.
You blushed as you looked at his sleeping figure.His body was pressed against yours and his arms were around you,completedly locking you with his arms.One of his arms was under your head.

You soon realized that he didn't want home last night.He stayed until you were not completedly sick.

You blushed before slowly turning around,
making sure that he doesn't wake up.
You gently cupped his face.He looks so peaceful and you miss seeing him like this.

You smiled.He was still a romanticist that you fell 4 years ago.
"Jack,you are such a dork,you know that?"you quietly said to yourself.

His eyes started to move before he opened his eyes and met yours.
"(Y/n)"
You blushed before pulling your hand away.
"How was your sleep?"you asked.

Jack smiled at you.
"Good,but how-,"he stopped and blushed when he realized that he was in your bed and was cuddling with you.
"Oh,sorry I didn't mean to-"he started but you cut him off.
"No,it's ok.Please stay like this for a bit,"you said blushing as you looked away from him.

Jack blushed.
"(Y/n),about that kiss the other day,I-I uhh...
I meant it,"he said and you blushed harder.
"Then,you-you really love me?"you asked.
"Of course I do!Although I just met you but-but
I felt like I have met you before.I want to kiss
you everytime I see you,why's that?"he said and you blushed at his words.

"Are you sure about that,Jack?I am not
beautiful,"you said.
"What are you talking about?(Y/n),you are
beautiful!I fell for you at first sight,"Jack said and you blushed.

He gently pulled you closer to him until your body were completedly pressed against each other.

"The one thing I can promise you is that I fell
for you at first sight and my heart belongs to
no one but you.I-I love you,"Jack said,
blushing as he stared into your eyes.

You blushed and didn't notice that he was leaning in until his lips met yours.Almost immediately,you two started kissing each other passionately.Jack got on the top of you while your arms went around his neck.

Suddenly,Jackson came into the room,in the middle of things.
"Hey (Y/n),is Jack in there?"

Both you and Jack started blushing madly as you broke the kiss.Jackson blushed.
"Sorry!"he yelled before closing the door back.

You blushed as Jack got off of you.There was an awkward silence for a while.
"Well,that was unsuspected,"you said,blushing.
"(Y/n),can I ask you something?"Jack asked,blushing.

"Um,sure,"you replied.
Jack warpped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer while he grabbed your hand.You blushed as you looked into his eyes.
Jack sighed before speaking.

"(Y/n),will you go out with me tomorrow?"Jack said and you blushed before you smiled.
"I thought you never ask"